Chapter 4

2 weeks later.

I moved my feet though the water in the pool. I've successfully avoided Lily at school. After giving Avery her clothes back, I've successfully avoided her too.

Until today.

My mother was throwing me a graduation party. The odd thing is, it's a lot of people here but there wasn't a lot of people close to my age.

Oh right, I didn't have friends. I didn't want friends.

Lucas was here though, floating in the pool right in front of me.

"There is someone here for you Cam." My mother said from behind me.

I didn't turn around,"I don't want to be bothered."

My mother didn't say anything else. Lucas floated to the other side of the pool with his shades on.

Someone started to sit beside me. She smelt of honey. Of course it was Lily that's why my mother didn't argue.

She put her head on my shoulder,"You didn't invite me to your party Cam."

"You're right. So what are you doing here?" I asked while sliding into the water.

I could have orgasmed on how good that cold water felt against my skin. Lily watched me the entire time. She moved some hair from my face and pulled me between her legs.

"You're never been the one who express your feelings or talked about our relationship." She said wiping her face.

I continued to stare at her face. Why was she crying? I wiped her tears as they kept falling.

"What's wrong?"

She grabbed my hand and kissed it,"I'm leaving for college tomorrow morning. As soon as I graduate, I'm coming right back here, for you. For us."

"And I need you to kiss me, one last time." She whispered.

Lucas flipped into the water. You sly dog. He's been listening this entire time!

I frowned,"A hug won't do it?"

She grabbed my face and put my lips to hers. When we first met, I thought her kisses was the best kiss. She would definitely be number 2 on my list though.

Sounding of glass falling made me pull away.

She leaned her head against mines,"I'm going to miss that."

"Me too."

Sadly.

"I would walk you out but I'm soaking wet." I told her.

She nodded,"See you soon Cam."

She walked away. I climbed out of the pool as Lucas laughed at me. Ignoring him, I fixed me something to drink in a red cup and poured it back.

"I could see the love between you two Cam." Lucas yelled out laughing.

My mother walked up as I threw a middle finger at Lucas.

"Go get the other bottle of alcohol from the kitchen." She said pouring the last drink into her cup.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle. What's with white women and wine?

"Cam?"

I turned around to be faced with Silvia. I waved and she laughed. What's funny?

She cleared her throat,"Have you seen my sister? Or parents?"

"They're outside."

She nodded and walked outside with me following behind her. Lucas flipped over in the pool making me laugh.