Chapter 30

Throughout the day Alvara and Josiah helped me locate different people. It will be easier if I can appear near Aurora and get them out of that Castle as soon as possible.

Currently, I'm finishing up my hair. I looked over the suit that Josiah gave to me. Red and black, those two bad ass colors.

I appeared at the castle gate and smiled at the guards.

"You're late." One of them yelled from the high post.

"Better late than never."

The gates opened and I was met with thousands of faces. It seems as if everyone of them was staring at me. I cleared my throat and started to walk through the crowd.

That is, until I was surrounded by the dysfunctional people again.

"Welcome Cameron." The King greeted.

I continued to scroll pass them. I'm here for one thing, and one thing only. I have no time to fuck around.

"Cameron?"

I immediately turned around at the sound of that voice.

Kay?

I was pulled into a hug by Noah and Aiden. I bend down to their level so we wouldn't be uncomfortable.

I looked them over,"Are you hurt anywhere?"

To be locked away as Jordan claimed, they sure did look good and healthy.

"Daddy!" I heard my little girl scream making me look up.

My eyes locked with Auroras. She turned her attention somewhere else.

That's right, that guilt is eating you up knucklehead. I took Layla out her arms as the little girl laughed. My mother then pulled me into a hug.

"Hug your wife. Don't let the kids see you two fight." She whispered in my ear.

Someone cleared their throat making us pull away.

"I'm glad to see you have reunited with your family but we have things to discuss."

I groaned, why won't this fucking family leave me alone?

Cameron, behave. Don't disrespect my father.

How could Alvara hear our conversation. I scanned the crowd for her but didn't find her.

"Ok." I gave in.

"I'm coming with her." Aurora said from behind me.

Jordan stepped forward,"It will be better if you stay, we won't be long."

I appeared in a room with a big table in the middle. The family all sat down and encouraged me to do so.

"Now that you know your family is safe, we need something from you." The King wife started.

"You will be staying in a house, west of here, closer to my kingdom. You will have land to farm and fish just as it was in the past. 5 bedrooms and 3 baths." Another Queen said.

"Your mother will stay here, closer to this kingdom. I will teach her all about healing and medicine."

I looked at all of them. Their giving me all of this, what do they want in return? My life?

"What do you want in return?"

"Seeing as you are already so deeply involved with your wife, we wouldn't ask for you to marry my Daughter, Jordan. But we will need you to be head of all security. In every kingdom, that is a very important job." The King stated.

Marry? Marry who? Jordan? I've had enough with arranged marriages. Why would guarding a bunch of rookies be an important job?

"I'll take it but I have one condition. Build houses for Josiah and his people." At least something good can come out of this.

The King stood up and shook my hand,"Consider it done."

I appeared around my family again. Noah ran to me.

"I'm ready to go home."

I nodded as Jordan and The King appeared.

"I'll escort you to your home." She mumbled.

We appeared inside of the living room. The kids immediately took out exploring the big house. How did they have lavish lives like this? They don't even have cars but top tier houses?

"Goodnight." Jordan said before disappearing.

I walked up the stairs looking for the biggest room, with the biggest shower. Aurora went in the opposite direction, following the kids I'm assuming.

I checked the drawers and closet, they both was filled with clothes. I shrugged and grabbed briefs and sports bra. After showering, I immediately laid down into the bed.

I didn't realize how tired I really was. Until I heard Layla crying. I rolled back out of bed, grabbed some gyms pants and walked towards her yelling.

Aurora stood in the middle of the room as she rocked the little girl. I reached for her and Layla immediately put her hands up to come to me.

I grabbed her cup and walked back to my room with the now quiet baby. We both laid down, Layla played in my hair before falling asleep. I closed my eyes and was halfway asleep when I felt the bed move.

Arms wrapped around me and a head laid on my back. Before I knew it, I fell into a deep sleep.