Chapter 36

I groaned as I heard footsteps played in the background.

Oh no, not again.

Fuck it Im tired, just take me.

"Aiden come on I told you not to leave your bed." I heard Aurora voice.

Aiden moaned,"But Noah snore so loud."

"How Can she sleep on the couch but I can't?" He continued to ask.

"Try cheating on your wife." She mumbled.

That was low.

They both walked passed me.

"Are you breaking up?" He asked when they entered his room.

I tried to fall asleep again. I didn't want to listen to this conversation.

At all.

Before I could I was shoved making me open my eyes.

"Get in the bed."

I turned over,"I'm fine."

"Stop being so damn stubborn! The kids is asking questions about us!" She whispered-yelled.

I waved her off,"Then tell them the truth."

She scoffed,"The truth? The truth is that my wife can't keep it in her pants! Not only that but she manages to get one of the whores pregnant. Is that the truth you want to tell my children Cameron?"

I ignored her.

Maybe she will go away.

"That's what I thought." She said before grabbing my ear and pulling me to the room.

The moment she closed the room door I pushed her off of me making her bump the door a little.

Oh my god. Oh my god.

I didn't mean to push her that hard.

She locked the door and slowly turned around to me,"That's going to be your last time putting your hands on me."

"What are you going to do? Shoot me or run an tell daddy?"

She huffed,"I'm sorry."

"Tell me Aurora, is it the sex you want because I'm too tired to fuck."

"I want the Cameron that loved me years ago! I want the Cameron I had before you started sleeping around! I want the Cameron that didn't bring so many tears to me and my children lives!" She yelled while crying.

"I told you, you wasn't ready when you asked me to marry you. I want that Cameron, that Cameron that made me feel love and didn't push me away. The Cameron that was proud to show off her wedding ring and wife." She continued wiping her tears.

She unlocked the door and opened it,"Do what you want to do Cameron, I'm done with it."

I exhaled and walked passed her. I laid back into the couch as the door slammed. I rubbed my head feeling a headache coming.

"You cheated on Mommy?" I heard from behind me.

How did I not hear him? Of all the other times I've heard footsteps. Aiden ran back to his room and slammed his door shut. I immediately started to sweat. I've finally done it, I've broken up my home.

I looked at the clock on the wall.

5:45 am

'Are you awake?'

'Yes.'

'Come to me.'

I wipe the remaining tears and appeared beside Sam. I looked around, when did they get a bigger club? She motioned for the seat beside her at the bar. I sat down and noticed the shot glasses lined up in front of her.

She ran her hand through her hair and slid five towards me.

We both threw one back at the same time.

"I like this song." She said as music started to play.

We sat in quiet d as the song continued to play. Honestly it wasn't a bad song.

"When will we be going back outside?"

She shrugged,"Probably a few months, to make sure the coast is clear."

I didn't respond. She reach in her pocket and pulled out weed. She handed me a blunt and fired up her own. I took another shot before firing mines.

"Ever feel like everything you do it's just not enough for people?" She whispered.

"Everyday, unfortunately."

I slowly started to feel drowsy, I'm tipsy already? No way. Maybe because I haven't been eating too well.

"Let's have a double date night. I want things to feel normal again. And we have to bond, it will be better for the both of us."

"And our marriages." She added before standing up.

I looked at the time on the wall, 7:00am

She patted my shoulder,"Go home and hold your wife. If she's anything like mines, she will welcome you with open arms."

"Let's do that movie night tonight. We can meet here at 11:00." She said before disappearing.

What the fuck?

She talks a lot. I shrugged and appeared back in the room. I stretched before before looking towards the door that was now opened. I pulled off my shoes and walked to the room.

I leaned on the door and watched as she read a book under a lamp. She looked up at me and looked back down.

"I don't feel like arguing Cameron." Her voice was raspy from crying.

I walked towards the bed and laid down beside her, I wrapped my arm around her waist then put my head against her arm.

"I'm sorry Aurora. I'm so sorry." I said pulling her closer.

Maybe I'm high, maybe I'm drunk.

But I want my fucking family back.