Chapter 38

I will let you know when to play the song lol!

_____________________________

I moaned.

What the fuck is that? Oh god that feels so fucking good. I opened my eyes to see Aurora under the cover sucking my dick. Was she still high?

I almost grabbed the covers. Instead, I grabbed her head and flipped us over.

"Fuckkk mee." I moaned out as my dick went further down her throat.

"Tell me, Aurora." I said between gasps.

"Did you fuck him?" I asked pushing my dick further down her throat.

I noticed her eyes slowly closing as she tried to push me off. I groaned and pulled out of her mouth then flipped her over on her stomach.

I slapped her naked ass cheek, hard. She winced. After five more slaps, her ass was completely red, even in the face. I flipped her over on her back.

Leaning down, I pulled her into a kiss while easing into her slippery hole.

I pulled away bringing her bottom lip with me. I ran my hands down between her legs as I stroked into her harder.

'Don't forget our meeting Cameron.'

'Busy.'

Her walls started to squeeze my dick, very, very tightly. She moaned out as her juices started to wet my fingers.

She squirted.

"Oh fuck." I said as my dick start to cum on its own forcing me out of her. I noticed my arm started to glow. But I was way to tired to react. Aurora legs unwrapped from around me as I laid down beside her.

Her eyes opened and she gasped quietly before rubbing her fingers over the glow. The further she rubbed her arm the more it glow.

She wrapped her arm around me and put her hand on my naked chest. I wrapped my left arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

"I love you Cameron." She said sleepily.

I kissed her head,"I love you too baby."

We both passed out.

**

I woke up to the smell of food. I jumped up and quickly took a shower. My stomach growled lowly as I scrubbed my body. When I finished, I got out and put on brown pants with a black shirt. I frowned at the Vikings looking clothes.

People didn't know how to make decent clothing anymore?

I brushed my hair down then walked to the living room.

I stopped,"What are y'all doing here? Where is Aurora?"

"I'm fine Cameron." I heard from the couch.

I walked to the couch to see a rag covering her eyes and she had a blanket pulled over her.

"Why are you covered up?"

'Are you naked?' I asked her.

She laughed loudly, I noticed her voice was raspy. It was always raspy but this sounded like she was sick.