Chapter Nineteen

I threw my keys on the counter. It's been a long day. Well shit that's most days now. I'm getting old. Oh god I'm only 27.

"It's 2:00 in the morning." My wife said slightly scaring me.

"I lost track of time."

She stood up and walked towards me. I'm not backing down, just taking a step back.

She pushed me,"You're lying."

Unfortunately, this has become a habit between us. I work some days late and she accuse me of sleeping with women.

"I don't feel like arguing." I mumbled.

She hissed and threw my keys back to me,"Get out."

I groaned and walked back to my car. This is happening way to often now. So often that I started to lose feelings months ago... Recently I've got her name covered up that was on my chest.

With flowers.

I opened my mothers door and walked upstairs to my room.

Thank god it's Friday, I get to sleep in. My phone started to ring the moment my head hit the pillow. I instantly jumped up and answered the FaceTime call.

The woman laughed,"I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

I smiled. Something that only her and my kids would get me to do.

"No."

My heart warmed at her smile. It's been a while since we've seen each other in person. Both of us get too much attention to see each other everyday. I would hate it if my wife send a hit out on a royal member.

She was in the bathroom.

Away from her husband.

I've accepted the fact that the universe was not on my side, like ever. She was married and so was I.

"My plane landed an hour ago in your city. Do you want to come over?"

Her plane? In my city? What was she doing here? My heart started racing as I nodded. She wasn't with her husband? That's odd, her husband let her travel to another country by herself.

"I will send you the address to the hotel and the room number. See you then Cameron." She said as her tongue kind of tied.

Unless it's just me. She didn't sound right speaking English, at all. But it was so sexy to me.

I ended the call and stood back up. My mother stood in the door looking at me.

"Hey." I greeted as I picked through the clothes.

She didn't respond. Picking out Black Jeans and a solid red shirt, I threw it on the bed and looked at my mother. She stayed still.

"Is everything okay?"

She blinked,"I didn't see who you were talking to but I hope you know what you're doing."

She walked away. After showering, I got dressed. Damn I looked good. I wish I could fuck myself. It was a little cool outside so I put on a warm jacket. Going inside the garage, I grabbed my mothers keys to her Rolls Royce.

I wouldn't dare go visit her in one of my own cars.

Especially this late.

I entered the address on the maps and silently drove. The radio started to come up, Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz started to play throughout the car.

I should make a video.

As I moved my lips, I started to smile at the end. My teeth was sparkling white. I posted the 6 seconds video and turned my phone off as I pulled into the hotel parking lot.

The moment I stepped out the car security surrounded me with guns. I held my hands up.

"Are you Cameron?" Oh god he sounded bad.

I nodded.

He started to pat me down and took my gun from my pants. Ok then. What if an active shooter come?

"You will get these back once you leave. He will escort you to the designated room." The officer said as another one walked closer.

I followed him into the big building. No One was in sight. I'm not surprised, she was royal after all. We rode the elevator to the top. My heart started thumping again.

I'm about to faint.

Why did I feel like I was breathing through my eyes? The guy knocked on the door and walked away. I waited. I have to calm down, the sooner she open this door the better I will feel.

Before I knew it those grayish green eyes stared at me. She stepped aside. I walked in as she closed the door.

She immediately pulled me into an hug. I hugged back.

"It's so good to feel your hugs again." She commented.

She pulled away and motioned for me to follow her to the couch. I took my jacket off and laid it on the edge.

"Where are my manners? I'm so excited that it feels as if I'm thinking backwards. Let me take your Jacket." She said reaching to get my jacket.

Before I could tell her it was okay, She was out of sight. I pressed play on the movie. My stomach turned as I realized this was the movie we stopped on the last time we was together.

She sat down beside me. I watched as she moved closer to me making me wrap my arm around her.

She smiled,"You sure are different Cameron Alexander."

"For starters, I'm an American. But I hope that's a good difference." I replied.

She laughed,"Where did I find you?"

I smiled,"Why are you in America?"

"I've been invited to an important dinner with the president, if I'm not mistaken, so are you."

What? I'm invited to a dinner with the president? Oh god I remember Mia coming into my office a couple of weeks ago to inform me.

The movie Norbit went on and on. Little snores was heard from beside me. I looked at my watch, 5:47am. I picked the woman up and carried her to her room.

After laying her down and tucking her in, I kissed her head then her lips.

Pervert.

I'm a pervert. It would have been much better to do it while she was awake. I stood up to leave making her grab my arm.

"Don't leave just yet, lay with me for a moment. Please?" She begged lowly.

I nodded and laid behind her. This felt nice. Oh gosh I would have to invest in these sheets. They're heated! I pulled her body closer and closed my eyes.

Did the universe actually work in my favor this time?

Aurora put me out for working late but I've had the pleasure of being with Kay all night long.

This is a rare moment.

"Cameron? Can you make love to me?"

I froze. Was we ready for that? We have never had sex. Her relationship with her husband was as bad as I thought.

Arranged Marriage sucks.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

She pulled me into a kiss catching me off guard. While kissing, she grabbed my hand and slowly put it to her pants.

She was soaked.

This about to be a long night.