The Jessie-Nator: Grudgement Day

Mulai dari awal

"Okay. So you are Future Jessie. What are you doing here?" Chloe asked after she, Emma, and Ravi stood up.

"Well, in the future Ravi invents a Bertram-bot to help an aging Bertram with his chores." Future Jessie explained.

"That would be very nice of me." Ravi smiled.

"But due to your faulty programming, the Bertram-bot turned evil, replicated itself into an army, and took over the world." Future Jessie retorted.

"Well, nobody is perfect." Ravi defended before Chloe slightly rolled her eyes.

"I'm getting a reading. This shows younger me, Luke, Zuri, and one Bertram-bot have all recently traveled back to the future." Future Jessie said after her device beeped.

"Oh, no! We must save them! Luke owes me ten dollars! And we love him." Ravi said after the girls looked at him.

"If you're going back to the future to save them, we're coming with you." Chloe told the future version of her nanny.

"No, This mission is much too dangerous. You're not permitted to-" Future Jessie started after the elevator doors opened and before Chloe, Ravi, and Emma jumped in.

"Whee!"

"And this is why I never had kids." Future Jessie said before she walked into the elevator.

"Help!"

"Stranger robot danger!" Ravi said as a Bertram-bot held onto him and his sisters after Future Jessie walked in.

"Awesome! That was surprisingly easy." Chloe said after Future Jessie kicked the robot.

"Oh, no! It's starting back up." Emma said.

"If only we could reprogram it. I wonder if its CPU has a password." Ravi said as Future Jessie looked at him.

"It does. But no one knows it." Future Jessie replied.

"Well, this is a fine snap-a-doodle-doo!" Ravi said before the Bertram-bot sat up.

"Password accepted. Entering reprogramming mode." The Bertram-bot said.

"Ravi, snap-a-doodle-doo must be the password." Future Jessie said.

"Told you it would catch on." Ravi said as he looked at the twins, who rolled their eyes.

"The resistance thanks you. Of course, had you not invented the Bertram-bots, there would be no need to resist." Future Jessie said.

"Hmm, I see backhanded compliments have not gone out of style." Ravi said as he crossed his arms.

***

"Almost done. Now, this Bertram-bot will be our most fearless protector." Future Jessie said as she reprogrammed the robot.

"Ooh, can we call him Arnold? It was my second choice for Mrs. Kipling. When I thought she was a dude." Ravi said as Chloe rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Ugh, We've gone through six decades of gossip columns in the New York Post Apocalypse. And there's no mention of me. But plenty of Chloe. How did I not become famous? I mean, at least Chloe's a famous singer and actress. But that didn't surprise me." Emma sighed as she and Chloe were looking through the gossip columns before Chloe patted her shoulder.

"Emma, quit obsessing about your future." Ravi told her.

"What future? I am not famous! It says here that Luke became a star athlete in a new sport called Dance-ketball. And Zuri married Jaden Smith. Oh, and besides becoming a famous actress and singer, Chloe, you also dated Harry Styles for a while before marrying Jack, who also became famous and successful!" Emma said before Chloe smiled.