Dojo Day Care

"Man, I can't believe how much bigger they're making the mall

"Man, I can't believe how much bigger they're making the mall." Jack said as he, Chloe, Milton, and Eddie walked towards the dojo and through the mall that was currently a big construction site.

"You know, we really shouldn't be here without hard hats." Eddie told them.

"Why?" Milton asked skeptically.

"You see that guy way up there eating his lunch? He drops a potato chip from that height, it'll cut you in half." Eddie said before he imitated a slicing noise.

"Uh-huh." Jack said sarcastically as he nodded and Chloe chuckled.

"I really doubt that." Chloe said as she rolled her eyes.

"Scientifically, that's not true." Milton agreed with her.

"Are you two calling my mother a liar?" Eddie asked them.

"No, I'm just saying the woman's extremely loose with her science." Milton shot back as the two looked at each other threateningly.

"Should we do something?" Chloe whispered to Jack, who wrapped his arm over her shoulder and started leading her away.

"Nah, the worst thing that can happen is Eddie trying to slice Milton with a potato chip. Which is pretty impossible."

***

Jerry had done something stupid, as usual, and this time he managed to get himself expelled from school. But he made a deal with the principal that he would babysit his son in order to not get expelled.

"Jerry, this is my dojo! It's a place of honor, respect, and integrity." Rudy said before he hit a toy on the small table in front of him and the sound of pigs snorting and cows moos rang through the dojo.

What used to be their sparring area, was now filled with kids' toys, a ball pit, and kids-sized furniture.

"Come on, Rudy. If we don't do this I'll get expelled." Jerry told him.

"This is not a day care center and it never will be!" Rudy remarked.

"Dojo Day Care Center. What a concept. You're really gonna love it here, Byron." The principal said after he walked in dressed like a flamenco dancer and carrying his two-year-old son.

"I am nipping this in the bud right now." Rudy said as he stood up.

"Rudy, come on-"

"Principal Buckett-"

"Who do I make out the hundred-dollar check to?" Principal Buckett asked.

"That would be Rudy Gillespie." Rudy smiled sweetly after he realized money was involved before Chloe rolled her eyes.

"I'm honestly not surprised." Chloe shrugged as Andie chuckled.

"He's so easily bought." Andie added as her best friend nodded.