Punch Dumped Love

"Presenting my special caviar omelet with Gruyere cheese a la Bertram

"Presenting my special caviar omelet with Gruyere cheese a la Bertram. Volia! Tomorrow I'm just heating up frozen waffles." Bertram said after he served the kids food as they were on their phones and tablets.

"Yay!" The kids smiled before Bertram rolled his eyes.

"Ravi, are you ever going to take your turn? What's the point of Zombie Slaughter With Buddies if you buddy never slaughters zombies?" Luke asked as he looked at his brother.

"I am trying to read the Fairfield News. Do you know there has been a rash of burglaries in the building?" Ravi asked as he looked at his siblings.

"Uh-oh. I'd better go lock my dollhouse. What? I got fine mini china in there." Zuri said after Luke and Ravi looked at her as Chloe chuckled as she texted Andie.

"Guys, relax. We have top-notch security downstairs." Bertram said as he placed a plate of French toast on the table.

"We have Tony downstairs." Zuri corrected.

"We are doomed." Ravi said before Chloe slightly rolled her eyes.

"Hey, guys. I have to run to the post office this afternoon to overnight these fish to France for your mom's emergency pedicure." Jessie said after she walked into the kitchen and placed a bag of fish on the table.

"Ooh, I want a fishy." Zuri smiled as she held the bag.

"They eat the dead flesh off your feet." Jessie told her.

"I'm good." Zuri said as she handed the bag back to her nanny, who put it in a box.

"Emma, I need you to walk Zuri home from school today." Jessie said as she closed the box.

"Why can't Chloe do it? She's older." Emma said before Chloe rolled her eyes.

"By five minutes." Chloe scoffed.

"Still."

"Chloe has karate practice after school. Can you please just pick Zuri up?" Jessie asked before Emma sighed.

"Fine."

"Thank you."

"OMG. Kelly is wearing a chiffon dress to the dance tomorrow. Now I can't wear my chiffon dress." Emma said after she gasped.

"I'll help you find something, Em." Chloe told her twin as she texted Jack.

"I miss having sixteen year old girl problems." Jessie said.

"Now that Rachel Kapowski's single, I'm gonna ask her to the dance. She's my dream girl." Luke said after he stood up before he opened the fridge.

"I thought I was your dream girl." Jessie said as she tapped up the box.

"It's a dream. I can like as many girls as I want." Luke retorted before he closed the fridge and sat back down as Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Ugh. Men." Jessie scoffed.