Wedding Crashers

^^^^

***

Eddie, Milton, and Andie were stretching as Jack and Chloe looked through the brunette's bag for a bracelet the blonde dropped in it before Jerry walked in with Phil's niece, Mika

"Ah, here it is, Mika. This is the place where I got my black belt and beat down Jack. Oh, hey, Jack.  Uh, we should probably go, Mika." Jerry said after the couple stood up.

"No, no, no, no. Why don't you show her how you beat me down?" Jack asked with a smirk as he backed Jerry up on the mat.

"Uh, see I- The thing is I don't, I don't really remember." Jerry replied.

"Oh, I do. First, he got me in an arm lock. Like this." Jack said before he put Jerry in an arm lock. 

"Then he gave you a front snap kick." Milton added before Jack kicked Jerry in the stomach. 

"And then he flipped you." Eddie finished with a grin. 

"What? No!" Jerry said before Jack easily flipped him over his shoulder and he groaned in pain after he hit the ground.

"Wow, you're very excellent fighter, Jerry." Mika said after she clapped. 

"Nice job." Chloe said with a small smirk as she patted her boyfriend's shoulder, who then wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

"Yeah, I mean, sure, it sounds like he's a great fighter. But wouldn't you love to see him actually do it?" Andie asked before Mika nodded and shrugged.

"Sure."

"Wait, what?" Jerry asked as Andie walked over to him.

"Why don't you demonstrate what Jack just showed Mika? Since you were able to do it earlier." Andie said.

"U-um, okay." Jerry slightly stuttered, scared that Andie would hurt him.

"Wooh, let's go, Andie!" Chloe said as she, Milton, Jack, and Eddie cheered the Bustamante girl on.

"Thanks for the support, guys." Jerry scoffed as they weren't cheering for him and before he went to put Andie in an arm lock.

As soon as the Martinez boy put her in the armlock, Andie quickly got out of it and kicked him in the stomach.