Sweet Sixteen

"I'm really glad it all worked out

"I'm really glad it all worked out. This might just be the best party of my life!" Chloe grinned as Emma smiled and nodded.

"Me too!"

TWO WEEKS EARLIER

"In exactly two weeks from now, Emma and I will be turning sixteen. That's right, people! The big one six! Which means, we have exactly fourteen days to plan our sweet sixteen. And you're all apart of the committee. I have roles for all of you." Chloe announced as she held a clipboard and stood in front of everyone, who was sitting around the living room in the penthouse.

"Is it too late to try to escape?" Dylan whispered to Milton, who nodded.

"I'm afraid so."

"Okay, first, Milton, you're in charge of securing the party entertainment." Chloe said before Milton nodded.

"Sounds good. What's the budget? I don't wanna spend too much." Milton said before Chloe and her siblings looked at each other and laughed.

"Oh, sweet Milton, there is no budget. So, don't worry about any costs. I also texted you a few ideas and some of Emma and I's interests to help you." Chloe replied with a smile before Milton nodded.

"All right. That makes it a lot easier." Milton smiled.

"Good. Also, we booked the venue months ago, so that's taken care of. Next, Andie and Kim, you two are in charge of getting the decorations. Here's a list Emma and I put together for ideas and a theme." Chloe said as she handed a list to her best friends.

"You got it." Andie nodded as she and Kim looked at the list.

"Dylan, Jack, you guys are in charge of food and drinks. Jessie, you got the cakes covered, right?" Chloe asked as she looked at her nanny after Jack and Dylan nodded.

"Yep. They've already been ordered and I'll pick up them up the day of the party." Jessie told her.

"Great! Jerry and Eddie, you're in charge of music and speakers. I already texted both of you playlists to play at the party and other song suggestions." Chloe explained as she looked at the two, who nodded.

"Cool."

"Everyone is in charge of helping decorate. Also, Andie, Kim, Luke, Ravi, and Zuri, all of you guys are in charge of RSVPS. Make sure everyone who was invited two weeks ago is coming." Chloe told her best friends and siblings.

"Got it."

"Okay, everyone, it's time to start planning one of the best days of Emma and I's lives!" Chloe said before everyone cheered and went to do their tasks.