Glue Dunnit: A Sticky Situation

"Zuri, quit pushing us!" Emma said as they walked into the lobby

"I'm not pushing! I'm just walking faster behind you." Zuri said. 

"Just be happy I didn't get Zuri that cattle prod she wanted for Christmas." Jessie said. 

"Hey, Ravi. Go long!" Luke said as he got ready to throw the football. 

"Go where?" 

"Oops." Luke said after the football hit Mrs. Chesterfield. 

"Oops." Mrs. Chesterfield said after she popped the football with her heels. 

"Hey, that was mean." Jessie said. 

"Thank you. I try. Tony, help me with my bags." Chesterfield said. 

"He's a doorman. Not a plastic surgeon." Chloe said before everyone laughed. 

"Ow!" 

"Excuse me, Bertram." Tony said as he walked over to Mrs. Chesterfield. 

"Hello, Bertie! I didn't see you back there!" Mrs. Chesterfield said after she leaned over the counter. 

"That was the plan." Bertram said as he stood up.

"Oh, you! I'll take this one. It has my favorite new hair product. Do Glue. Be on the watch for une coiffure extraordinaire." Mrs. Chesterfield said after she picked up a small bag. 

"If I see him, I'll call the cops immediately." Tony said as Mrs. Chesterfield rolled her eyes. 

"Close! Close! Close!" The group groaned after Mrs. Chesterfield got on the elevator. 

"Somebody went a little heavy on the perfume." Emma said as everyone agreed. 

"That's Zeus's new cologne. Wolfwind." Mrs. Chesterfield said. 

"Wolfwind is for dogs? My ex-boyfriend used to wear it. Well, actually that's appropriate." Jessie sighed. 

"What is touching my derriere? It is highly unpleasant." Mrs. Chesterfield said. 

"It is a who. Not a what. The feeling is mutual." Ravi said before Jessie helped him out.

***

"Hey, Jessie. Here's our date tonight. Dinner, a movie, and a carriage ride around Central Park." Tony said as the group got off the elevator.

"Tony, a carriage ride sounds so romantic." Jessie smiled.

"Yeah, except for the fact that you stare at a horse's butt!" Luke said before he high fived Ravi.

"She looks at you all day. She's used to it." Chloe said before Jessie high fived her.

"Tressie!" Mrs. Chesterfield said as she got off the elevator with her hands stuck to her head.