New Jack City

"Hey, it's almost time

"Hey, it's almost time. Change the channel." Eddie said as they were all sitting in their usual booth at Phil's.

"Yo! What are you doing, man? I was just watching my favorite cartoon, Worm With a Perm. You know what it's about?" Jerry asked after Milton changed the channel.

"A Worm with a Perm?" Kim asked.

"Oh, you watch it too." Jerry said before Chloe rolled her eyes and leaned against Jack.

"Here we go. They're about ten announce who is gonna be in the annual New York City Battle of the Dojos." Eddie said after they all turned to the television.

"Should we go get Rudy?" Dylan asked.

"No, no. Every year he comes in a disguise because he can't handle the embarrassment when our dojo doesn't get in. Trust me, he's around here somewhere. Ah. There he is." Jerry said after he started looking around before he stood up and walk over to an old lady.

"Jerry, I don't think that's-" Jack started as he tried to stop him before his girlfriend interrupted him.

"No, no, babe. Let him go." Chloe said with a small smirk as Jack rolled his eyes and slightly chuckled.

"Look, I know you're ashamed, but we both know how this is gonna end. So why don't you say we hit the mats and get our sweat on, eh?" Jerry said before the old lady stood up and started to hit him with a tray, which caused him to let out a yelp of pain as he attempted to escape from the old lady, who chased him.

"That was great." Chloe said as she and the others chuckled.

"No disguise this year, Rudy?" Milton asked after Rudy walked into the restaurant in his normal clothes and sat down.

"Nope. I am a grown man and I'm going to accept the fact that my dojo is what it is." Rudy replied.

"That's great. You don't need this tournament to feel good about yourself. You got plenty to be proud of." Milton said.

"Like what?" Rudy asked before the entire table fell silent.

"Man, I hope we get into this tournament." Milton muttered awkwardly before the Black Dragons walked in.

"Oh, great. Sensei Ty and some of the Black Dragons just showed up." Jack sighed.

"They get into this tournament every year." Kim said before Rudy stood up.

"What are you doing here, Ty? Did you just come here to gloat?" Rudy asked.

"Little bit." Ty said after he opened his jacket and revealed a dozen medals.

"Oh, they're making the announcement. Turn it up." Eddie said.

"Our first competitor in the Battle of the Dojos- is the Black Dragons."

"Pfft, ten years in a row, people. That's an even dozen." Ty said before he and the Black Dragons left.

"-is the Master Oh, Dojo. And the final competitor-"