Sole Brothers

"Ugh, I hate Mondays

"Ugh, I hate Mondays. Rudy comes in all depressed about how lonely his weekend was." Eddie groaned after he and Milton walked into the dojo and walked over to a bench where Jack and Chloe were sitting and studying, as Andie and Kim were sitting on the other bench.

"I know. We either get stony silence or muffled sobbing. And I can smell it in the air, there's a sob-a-coming." Milton said dramatically as he looked at the door before Eddie joined Kim and Andie on the bench.

"Don't worry, guys, Jack and I are on top of it. To keep him happy, we bought him this giant cookie." Chloe smiled as she held the cookie up and Jack nodded with a smile before he stood up.

"This weekend he told me he was gonna sit at home and watch his cat lick himself." Milton grimaced as Chloe, Kim, and Andie stood up.

"We're gonna need a bigger cookie." Jack said as he looked at his girlfriend, who nodded.

"Yeah."

"I had the greatest weekend of my life! Yeah, I went on a date with Bethany Applebaum and it was amazing!" Rudy said after he walked into the dojo.

"Wait. Our health teacher went out on a date with you?" Kim asked in shock.

"Yes, she did." Rudy said proudly.

"Why?" Everyone asked.

"Because she has the vision to see what 1,413 other women didn't. That I am datable." Rudy said sassily before he walked into his office.

"I don't think I've ever been this shocked and uncomfortable." Chloe said as Andie slightly chuckled and patted her on the shoulder.

"Giant cookie?" Jack asked as he handed her the gigantic chocolate chip cookie.

"You really know the way into a girl's heart, babe." Chloe smiled before she and Jack kissed and she unwrapped the giant cookie.

"Jack! I was down at Doctor Kicks Shoe Store getting these new swag A.B. High-Tops. You're not gonna believe it. They're hiring." Jerry told him after he ran in.

"Yes! Dude, we gotta get jobs there." Jack said.

"Yo, absolutely. You get an employee discount and free odor busters for your feet." Jerry said after they did their bro-hug.

"You have got to get his job." Milton told him when he heard the last part before Chloe and Andie chuckled.

"Wait. Why are they called A.B.'s?" Eddie wondered.

"A.B. stands for air bags. They give you maximum bounce on the basketball court. Check it." Jerry said.

Jerry pushed a remote before his shoes started to blow up like balloons.

"Yeah, it says not to go past five pumps, but I'm going up to twenty." Jerry explained before he continued to pump his shoes up

"Uh, you really think that's such a good idea?" Chloe asked as she looked at him.