Witless Protection

"The babysitter thought she was safe, but what she didn't know was-" Rudy started, trying to sound scary as the group sat in the dark inside the dojo, in what looked like an indoor campsite

"Was what?" Jerry asked, sounding scared before Chloe rolled her eyes.

"The clown with the chainsaw was watching her from-" Rudy started dramatically.

"From where?!"

"Inside the house!" Rudy declared as he turned the flashlight on and revealed that he was wearing a red clown nose before Jerry let out a terrified scream and pushed Rudy to the ground.

"This is pathetic." Andie sighed from her seat next to Milton as Chloe and Kim nodded.

"Yeah, okay, that's it. I'm putting an end to this fake camp-out." Chloe said before she stood up from her seat next to Jack and walked over to the lights and turned them on.

"Hey! There is nothing fake about our camp-out. Now turn the fire back on." Rudy said as Chloe sat back down next to Jack, who put his arm back around her.

"Rudy, if you just apologized to the park ranger, maybe he'll let us back into the Manhattan Campground." Jack suggested as his girlfriend nodded.

"I am not apologizing to anybody." Rudy said stubbornly.

"Rudy, you hit him repeatedly with your canoe paddle." Chloe reminded him.

"I thought a bear was attacking my boat! If you are that hairy, you should not be swimming in public." Rudy defended his actions before Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Why don't I get everyone in the mood with some good, old-fashioned campfire songs?" Milton offered before he grabbed his guitar.

"Please don't." Kim declined from her seat next to Dylan before Milton started singing.

"Ohh!- She'll be coming around the mountain when-" Milton started to sing before Kim looked at Chloe, who nodded.

Milton was interrupted when Chloe snatched his guitar and threw it over her head, which caused it to clatter when it hit the wall.

"Well, you got farther into the song than last year." Jack pointed out.

"Yeah."

"Oh, that's very true."

"You know, I'm outta here." Kim said before she stood up from the artificial log.

"Me too."

"I'm out."

"Yeah."

"Same."

"So am I."

"Let's go."

"No! Whoa, whoa, whoa! See, you know, I knew you city slickers wouldn't last out here in the wild. That's why I did what any responsible camp counselor would do. Padlocked the door and swallowed the key." Rudy said after he stood up.