Jack and Chloe Stand Alone

"I'm proud of my one term as Student Council President

"I'm proud of my one term as Student Council President. Why was I not re-elected? Nobody knows." Milton said into the microphone.

"You made the school day longer." Jerry said loudly.

"You banned desserts." Frank added.

"You tried to shorten my art hours." Andie snapped as Chloe rubbed her shoulder.

"You got rid of the faculty pinball machine." Funderburk continued.

"You made us do mandatory monthly checkup tests in every subject and gave us more homework." Chloe reminded him.

"Nobody knows! Please welcome our new Student Council President, Kim Beulah Crawford. That's right, people! You voted in a Beulah!" Milton said before Chloe quickly hugged Kim and sat back down next to Jack.

Kim smiled briefly as she walked up to the microphone as everyone else in the cafeteria applauded and balloons fell from the ceiling.

"Fellow students, there is nothing I will not do for you." Kim stated.

"Place your hand on the turtle." Funderburk said as he held a turtle in front of the blonde.

"What? I am not touching that wart bag!" Kim said in disgust.

"It's tradition, Kim. To be sworn in, you have to put your hand on Arlo." Funderburk told her.

"This is why I didn't run for president." Chloe said as she looked at Jack and Andie.

"Plus you don't have the time. You do make a great secretary, though." Andie added as Jack nodded before Chloe nodded.

"True and thanks." Chloe smiled as Kim reluctantly put her hand on the turtle.

"My heart is clean. My mind is fertile. I'm the Prez- Swear on the turtle. And now I'd like to bring up a good friend. He's loyal, he's true and most importantly- his lovely girlfriend, one of my best friends, refused the position but agreed to be secretary- He's my Vice President, Jack Brewer!" Kim announced after everyone clapped and Funderburk gave her hand sanitizer and walked away with his turtle.

Jerry, who had believed he was the one Kim was talking about, did some awkward gesture towards Jack as he walked past the microphone as the brown haired boy stood up.

"So, I was told as Vice President, all I have to do is stand up here and look good. So, here you go. Thank you." Jack said after he winked to the crowd and all of the girls started giggling as he walked back to sit next to Chloe and put his arm around her shoulder.

"And now Erica Straffman has put together a special victory performance." Kim said before the cheerleaders took the floor.

"Thank you, Kim. I think y'all know who I am." Erica said in her preppy tone as she held the microphone.

"I'all don't." Milton said before Chloe and Andie slightly chuckled.

"Then I'll tell you. I'm a nationally ranked cheerleader and gymnast. And I'm the head of our dance committee. This is for you, Kim. Isn't she sweet? Get in line, Gina." Erica said as she looked at Gina, who was talking to Jerry before dance music started playing and the cheerleaders danced.