aftercare *

* fluff
* modern au

* = rewritten

giyuu and sanemi were laying in bed together. they had just finished a long night of pleasure, and the two were exhausted.

especially giyuu.

nights like this tire him out a lot. after having a long day of work, all he'd want to do is rest. although, sanemi was very persuasive.

the latter didn't force giyuu, of course, but it's just giyuu was more tired than his boyfriend. he'd been waiting for this moment for weeks, but he waited for sanemi to make the first move since it was their first time.

plus, giyuu doesn't like taking control.

"yuu.." the latter grumbled, the gentle strokes on his boyfriends back stopping.

giyuu whines at the loss of touch, burying his head further into his lovers bare chest.

"desperate, are we?" the scarred male teases with a smirk on his face. though it was soft and gentle. just how he always looks at giyuu.

honestly, the sight of sanemi's soft and gentle smile at him makes his heart flutter. knowing that he looks at him and him only makes him love his boyfriend even more.

"you know i hate it when you tease me..." giyuu complains, propping himself up on his elbows which were resting on each side of sanemi's torso.

(A/N: HELP, RODEO JUST STARTED PLAYING)

"yes. but you know that i like it," sanemi teases further, his hand moving up towards the ravenettes hair. he twirls the locks around his rough fingers, trying not to not the soft material.

"whatever." giyuu strops. he hears a small laugh come from sanemi's end and clicks hit tongue.

after a few moments, sanemi decided to speak up again. he lifted giyuu's chin up and pecked the soft skin on his forehead.

"c'mon—i wanna bathe," he tells, wriggling his body out from underneath giyuu who was holding onto him.

the latter stood up and turned around. giyuu had an uncomfortable look on his face and was pouting.

"help me up.." he groaned.

it was either he was too lazy, or too tired to get himself up. probably both.

sanemi let out a playful sigh and held his arms out. giyuu rolled over and waited for his boyfriend to pick him up.

"big baby," sanemi teases.

the said male picks the raven-head up. giyuu instantly latches onto him and wraps his legs tightly around sanemi's waist.

they make it to their shared ensuite and sanemi places his clingy boyfriend onto the counter-top next to the sink. he plugs the bath and turns the tap. he got the body wash, shampoo and conditioner ready to wash themselves.

(A/N: HEY BABY GIRL WHAY YOU DOIN' TONIGHT? I WANNA SEE WHAT U GOT IN STORE! (im sorry the song just came on😔)

once the bath had finished filling up, sanemi pulled his sweatpants and boxers off. giyuu bit the insides of his cheeks to try and stop the heat that was somehow shining through. he closed his eyes and turned his head to the side.

sanemi let out a low laugh and placed his hands on giyuu's exposed thighs. he smiles up at the male that was blushing whereas the blushing male was just trying not to look at his flirty boyfriend.

"come on baby, i'm cold," sanemi complains, tugging the end of giyuu's t-shirt.

well, it was actually sanemi's t-shirt since he gave it to giyuu to war last night. since it's oversized and giyuu was too tired to dress himself.

giyuu lifts his arms up and sanemi gladly removes the black t-shirt. he chucks it to the side and lifts giyuu back on his feet. sanemi climbs into the warm bathtub while giyuu removes his boxers.

the ravenette then climbs into the bath, sitting in front of sanemi and leaning against his scarred chest. he sunk his body into the warm water, enjoying the sensation on his pale skin.

sanemi wraps his arms protectively around the male. giyuu giggles softly at the actions and sanemi kisses the back of his boyfriends neck.

(A/N: ugh carousel just started playing😩 i love melanie so fucking much)

after a few minutes of just relaxing, sanemi grabbed a cup from next to him. he filled it up with water.

"tilt your head back for me, babe," he asked. giyuu did as told and tilted his head back slightly, feeling the water trick down his head and onto his back. he hums in pleasure, a small smile resting on his face.

sanemi admires the beauty, a small yet noticeable blush placed on his cheeks. he smiles at giyuu, continuing to tip water ok his hair to fully wet it.

he places the cup back down and grabs the shampoo. he squirts a bit on his hand and then places it back down. he rubs the gooey liquid (😏) in and then begins massaging it into his lovers scalp.

it was nights like this that the two enjoyed. for one, they were alone together, and that was their favourite thing. no one else was around and it was just them. it was all about them. they were in each others presence, warmth. giyuu loves being around sanemi a lot and the scarred male doesn't mind it. he's clingy himself sometimes as well.

once the shampoo was fully rubbed into the ravenettes soft locks, he dips his hands into the bath water to get the soapy substance off. he then picks the cup back up and fills it up with water again.

without asking, giyuu reluctantly tips his head back, waiting for sanemi to run water in his hair again.

sanemi chuckles and pours the water in his lovers hair. he places a hand on his forehead, stopping any water from possibly getting in his eyes. giyuu hums in pleasure again at the care, which causes sanemi to smile lovingly at him.

   once the two were out of the bath and dried off, they were downstairs. giyuu was cooking breakfast and sanemi had his arms wrapped around his slender waist, hugging him from behind.

   he was simply cooking bacon and eggs. it was normal and bland, but giyuu didn't have much energy left in him. and sanemi couldn't cook.

   gosh, giyuu was like the wife in this relationship. always doing the housework...

__________

finished this off with toxic by brittany spears playing 💪🏼

words : 1062