"Sure." Katsuki mumbled, accepting the name. Once they got out of the log, Elena grabbed their backpack from the locker and took out Katsuki's hoodie.

"Nope, you'll have it for now. At least I can keep myself warm." Katsuki told her, giving her his hoodie as he grabbed the backpack from her and held it over his shoulder.

"Thank you, Katsu."

________________

Katsuki knocked on the door to the room, only for the door to open and reveal Shota. "Be quiet. Eri is asleep." Shota told them. Nodding, the two walked in and took off their shoes.

"Take a shower tomorrow morning." Shota said, taking note of their dirty clothes. "Yupp, will do. We're both just tired so we'll head to bed." Elena said, yawning as they walked in.

Katsuki put down the backpack before Elena grabbed some extra clothes from her own backpack and walked into the bathroom.

"I'll be right there." Elena said, locking the door.

Katsuki looked at Shota whom was laying on the sofa, feet propped up on the armrest. He had one hand behind his head while in his other hand he held his phone, looking at it.

His hair was up in a messy man bun, and he was wearing a pair of comfortable black sweats and a gray tank top.

"Sometimes I wonder why you don't show how ripped you are." Katsuki told him, walking past Shota on the couch. "Because I don't like attention." Shota told him honestly, scrolling. "Fair point." Katsuki noted, looking through his backpack and getting the extra pair of clothes he brought with him.

Once Elena was finished, she had walked out, wearing a pair of pajama shorts, and an almost identical tank top to the one before. Her hair was up in a messy bun as her red bangs hung freely. Katsuki walked past her, and into the bathroom to change.

Elena however, had went straight to bed and got buried under the thick covers. "I'm freezing." Elena said, shivering. "Yeah, I told you to bring a pair of extra pants to the carnival so you wouldn't freeze, but who listens to the old sleep deprived man?" Shota asked from the couch.

"No one." Elena told him teasingly as she eyed him.

Her eyes went to Katsuki who walked out in a pair of flannel pajama pants and a marine blue tank top. Katsuki was quick to see Elena shivering on the bed. He put his old clothes into his backpack quickly before he joined her in bed. "Goodnight dad." Elena said as Katsuki got under the covers with Elena.

"Goodnight." Shota said, referring to both of them. He refused to even look in their way at the moment. He was fighting the urge to slaughter a certain boy.

Elena smiled when Katsuki had began spooning her, holding her close to his body as he radiated warmth. He drew circles on her lower abdomen, soothing Elena in a way nobody could ever do. "Goodnight." Katsuki whispered against her ear.

Elena smiled, grabbing Katsuki's hand as she brought it in between her arms, hugging it before closing her eyes.

"Goodnight."

_________________

Elena woke up to an empty room. Upon looking around, her eyes went to the familiar pair of shoes by the front door.

Katsuki's shoes were on full display, making Elena guess he was the one in the shower.

Yawning, Elena got up before putting her feet on the floor and getting up. She smirked and made her way to the bathroom. As she entered, her eyes went to Katsuki who was in the shower. She locked the door before she began getting undressed.