Chapter Twenty One

~Tsubaki's POV~

How could this happen? I'm laying here on the cold ground, surrounded by blood. My blood...

*Flashback*

'Today (F/N) is being released from her room! I bought her some of her favorite flowers, I hope she likes them' I smelled the fresh flowers and smiled. I arrived at her door and took a deep breath.

I knocked on the door twice and heard nothing, Titling my head confusingly I slowly opened the door and walked in. She wasn't anywhere! 'Oh well I'll just leave the flowers on her desk' I slowly aprroached her desk and set the flowers down.

"Kill.....him..."

I gasped and turned around, my eyes widened. It was (F/N)...she looked, different.

"H-hey (F/N)-chan! H-how are you?" I tried to talk to her normally, but inside me I was afraid...of my own bestfriend. She had a crazed look in her eyes and a knife in her hands. She slowly walked towards me, I stepped back until my back touched the walls.

"Ne....Tsubaki" her voice softly called out to me. I was shaking and too afraid to respond. She got closer to me.

"What's wrong? Why are you shaking? Are you cold?" She slowly wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Well you shouldn't be!" She practically screamed in my ear, before I felt a sudden pain in my abdomen. I look down and saw (F/N) pulling out a knife from my stomach. Coughing up blood, I fell on my knees and I tried to cover up my wound, but failed.

"(F/N)......why?" I choked out.

She fell silent and dropped the knife causing a loud clank. She looked blank as if lost in thought. And she walked out just like that.....

*End*

~(F/N)'s POV~

I walked through the empty corridors towards my target. But unfortunatly I ran into someone.

"You...." she scowled at me. Hatered written all of her face. I tried to walk past her but she grabbed the collar of my shirt and brought my face closer.

Keeping my bored expression I asked rudely "What!? I'm busy. Go away"

She gritted her teeth "you hurt him...."

I decided to mess with her and play dumb "hurt who? Mikasa onee-chan~" I smirked.

"You piece of bullshit!" She punched my face and I fell to the ground. "Why! Why did you hurt him?!" She asked furiosly.

I frowned "I didn't hurt him...." I mumbled still on the floor.

"Don't lie to me!" She began kicking me all over. "Do you know how much pain he has been through!? He's not your fucking toy! He was perfectly fine until you came into his life! He thought he was happy!.......but in the end you hurt him..."

I stayed silent and she eventually stopped kicking.

"I couldn't handle it.....his cries....I couldn't handle it. It was too painful" her voice was low. My eyes widened at her statement leaving me speechless.

I struggled to get up and walked over to her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She was surprised that I could still get up after getting beat down, but what surprised her more was when I pulled her into a hug and whispered in her ear.

"Then you don't need handle the pain anymore, Mikasa~"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is late (-; ) I was suffering from a serious case of writers block. And then when I actually wrote a chapter wattpad deleted it (Д)
And I was very upset...(T . T)

Don't forget to Comment!

Vote!

And share!

Till next time~