Chapter Twenty

~(F/N)'s POV~

I woke up feeling a horrible pain in my head. I rubbed my eyes and got up looking at my surroundings. The room was white, very white. I recognized it as the infirmary. 'I wonder why I'm here.' I tried to stand up, but I failed.

I guess I made loud noise because nurses came running into the room.

"Ma'am you should be resting, your body is not in a good state" she tried to help me but I pushed her away.

"I don't need your help." I said and glared at her warningly.

"You should listen to her, (F/N). She knows how to do her job." A tall figure walked into the room.

I scowled, of all the people that could've visited me, it had to be Erwin! I scoffed at him "I don't any of your help, you weak humans. I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself!" I declared. He only chuckled and left.

~Tsubaki's POV~

I saw the commander walking out of the infirmary room (F/N) was in 'I wonder why he was in there?' I peeked into the room and saw a few nurses talking and (F/N) sleeping. 'Has her condition gotten worse?' I frowned at the thought. 'No no no!' I slapped my cheeks '(F/N) is gonna live! I know she will!'

~(F/N)'s POV~

I layed in my bed motionless, staring at the ceiling. Everything was confusing, I didn't know what was happening. First me and Eren were happy, next thing he was with someone else, and now I'm in the infirmary...I've been in the infirmary for two weeks actually. 'But why...why do I feel this aching pain in my chest?' I remembered Tsubaki telling me that love can be a good and a bad thing. Suddenly an image of Izumi apperead in my head. First it was him smiling, next was his pained expression when I killed him.

'Is this what he felt like when I killed him?' I rolled to my right side and smiled sadistically 'then I truly am a monster.'

~Time skip~

For the past few days me and Eren haven't spoke to each other, not even looked at each other. I didn't really understand why he won't talk to me. 'Ugh, this is so stupid! I hate it...I hate this feeling...'

I've been thinking about how to solve this problem and tried to remembered the last time I felt this.

Ah...now I remembered....what I did to solve my problems from before....I killed them.

That's it! That's all I have to do! kill Eren!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tadaima! I finally finished all my exams and studies! And I took an extra week to just sorta relax. I honestly feel like I did horrible in this chapter...I'm really sorry....

I added an audio to try it out. Its the song I was listening while writing this :3

Don't forget to Comment!

Vote!

And Share!