Chapter Six

~(F/N's POV~

Eren stared at me for a while now and I'm really confused at his actions.

"Hey why were you sitting here alone?" He askes me with his face full of concern. 'Does he really care? Nah! He's probably just bored'

"Because I'm a Monster" I bluntly stated. "And I don't like people."

He blinks his eyes twice then said "but how can you hate them when you just got here? You should try to talk to people and get used to them."

I took a deep breath. Eren is starting to annoy me, a lot. "I've never liked people in general, or should I say humans. I don't like any human at all!" I said getting up.

"Wait!" He grabs my arm and I look at him. Now all eyes in the room were focused on us. "What do you want!?" I glared at him. His shoulders tense up a bit, then he relaxes. "Sorry"

"Huh?" I looked at him like he's crazy 'What the fuck is he talking about?'

"I said I'm sorry I probably said something I shouldn't have" I looked into his teal eyes, they were full of sadness. I kinda felt bad for yelling at him. 'Whats wrong with you (F/N)? Why are feeling this? You never cared about a person!'

"W-whatever, I f-forgive you." I said and turned around to walk to the training grounds. 'Did I stutter? I stuttered. What the heck! I'm probably sick. Yeah I need fresh air'.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I lost track of where I was going! "Fuck!" I looked around the building trying to find my way out. I turned around a corner and walked down a hallway. I noticed Erwin was walking my direction 'ugh, him'

"Hello cadet. What are doing here?" He askes me with a smile.

'That smile is fake! I know it!' I turned to look out the window, avoiding eye contact

"I'm lost, take me to my room" I demanded.

Erwin sighs then starts walking, and I follow. I couldn't help but notice that compared to me, he was a giant.

"You're giant" I said bored of silence.

"I'll take that as a compliment" he said turning back to face me.

I scoffed "whatever" we suddenly came to a stop.

"Here you are, young lady" he opened the door like a 'gentleman'

"I can open the door on my own you know!" I walked in crossing my arms. He closed the door and left. 'Not bad' I look around the room, it wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. It had a comfy looking bed against the wall and small desk next to it, there was a big window on the other side of the wall.

~Eren's POV~

After (F/N) left I went to go tell the guys about her. "Hey Eren what happened? she looked pretty mad when she left." Armin asked me. I sat down and nervously scratched the back of my head "nothing much"

"Did she hurt you?" Mikasa asked as she held my face scanning for injuries.

"No Mikasa, I'm fine. We just introduced ourselves, ate our food, well she did. But I think I made her mad..."

"What did you say?" Jean askes me with a stupid smirk on his face.

"I don't exactly know, but I know she's mad. I should apologize to her" I said looking down.

"You should give her a present. Oh and make sure the present is a potato, that always makes me feel good!" Sasha suggested.

"Its about time you said something almost smart Sasha" Connie snickers at her.

"Hey" she pouts.

"I should get her a gift! But what exactly?" I aksed Mikasa hoping she'd know something about women.

"Why ask me? I don't know her!" She shrugged

"How about a flower. Get her a pretty one too!" Armin said.

"Thanks Armin" I get up from my seat hoping to find a nice flower.

'I sure hope she forgives me!'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it so far? I'm gonna edit my previous chapters now.

Don't forget to comment!

Vote!

And share!

Bye!