Chapter Sixteen

OMG 1.1 K READS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
And thank you @JadedheartXD for being awesome and cheering me up when I'm down! Now enough ranting and read on! Enjoy~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~(F/N)'s POV~

A week had passed and it seems that Eren had been ignoring me for some reason. Everytime I would try to talk to him he would 'pretend' not to hear me or he runs off saying he has some things to do. I thought it was a normal baka thing Eren had or whatever, but I'm starting to feel a bit...lonely?

That feeling....loneliness...its a horrible feeling. The feeling that had turned me into a monster. The feeling that completly turned my life upside down...

I was planning on asking Eren what's wrong and why he'd been ignorng me but I was stuck doing chores. 'Stupid Levi and his cleanliness!'

"(F/N) what's wrong? You seem to be lost in your thoughts...actually you've been doing that for a while now..." Tsubaki puts her duster down.

"Nothing's wrong Tsubaki I'm just....hungry" I lied.

"Hungry? Don't lie to me (F/N)...please. You even stopped calling me Tsubaka!" Tsubaki pleads.

"...." I didn't know how to respond. 'Should I tell her?'

"...it's fine" Tsubaki sighed and got up.

"Huh?"

"It's fine if you don't want to talk about it....but when you want to, I'm here for you" she turned around to smile at me.

"...thank you" she then walked out the door. 'I need to talk to Eren' I stood up and streched for a good minute then left. I walked down the hallway and see Petra running off somewhere 'where is she going?' Out of curiosity I followed her. She ran outside and behind the building, I followed and cringed at the suns brightness but I continued following. 'Where the hell is she now?' I lost her behind some bushes.

I heard a sound coming from a tree, and slowly tip toed (through the window~) to see the source of the sound. "Hey you really should-" my eyes widend at the sight. It was Petra kissing the hell out of Eren. Some thing felt wrong. I didn't know if I should have punched them both in the faces or yelled at them. But instead I had a new feeling, a painfull feeling, right at my heart. And I felt like I was being stabbed multiple times.

"Eren!!!" I yelled in rage. He noticed me and gently pushed Petra off of him.

"What?!" Eren snarled back at me. I was dumbfounded and confused. This isn't Eren...this isn't Eren at all...

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" The painfull feeling in my heart had gotten worse and I felt like my heart was going to explode.

"No what the hell are you doing? You're always off with Levi! You don't love me at all! You're only using me!" His face wasn't the adorable cute face I used to know. Instead it has been replaced with a demonic and horrid face.

"Eren? What the...I'm not eve-"

"No excuses! I've seen enough and I'm not going to sit back and watch you get screwed by Levi you little slut! That's it we're done (F/N)" Eren left and Petra followed giving me a smirk.

I was confused and lost. What the hell just happened? What happened to Eren? Why is he like this? After being confused for a while my confusion turned into anger.

"DAMMIT!!" I kicked a tree down causing a loud thud. I broke another tree off and threw it at another. Five minutes of causing chaos, a few cadets came and tried to calm me down but it wouldn't work.

I eventually took my anger out on them, punching and kicking them till I broke all their bones. One of them runs away and I followed him. He was cornered against a wall and couldn't escape. Like a predetor and its prey. As I was about throw him a punch, I was pushed against the wall with strong force.

I didn't know what was happening there was dust everywhere blocking my view. As soon as the dust cleared up I saw Hanji, Mike, Eld and Levi, each holding the cuff stick thing. 'What the hell?! I thought they said they wouldn't use that on me! They lied!' The electricity shot through the cuffs and straight to my body making me scream in pain. And within a second everything turned black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm done :3 I was thinking of making a sequel to this book but it's a modern time. I even have a name ready for it!

Don't forget to Comment!

Vote!

And Share!

See ya!