Chapter Five

~(F/N)'s POV~

A month went by really quickly, all I did was train and study with the squad, each of them taking turns to teach me. I even got my new uniform, at first I needed help from Petra to fix my belts. Why do we even need them?

"(F/N) are you done? Come on we're about to leave!" Levi yells from behind the door.

"Be patient for god's sake!" I yelled back. I heard a low growl as I opened the door.

"What toke you so long? Were you taking a dum-" Oulo bit his tounge and was bleeding.

"I hope that's enough to kill you!" I crossed my arms.

"Let's go" Levi yelled at his squad. They all stood up and saluted quickly, while I just took my time to stand up and sloppily saluted.

Everyone got on their horses oh! And I finally learned how to ride a horse. I have a white horse who's named Shiro*

~Third person's POV~

The squad arrived at a very big building. In the front of the building were soliders who quickly saluted Levi.

"Yahoooo! Look who's arrived" Hanji beamed with joy. "And where's my little (F/N)-chan?".

(F/N) got off of Shiro and went to the stables to tie him up. Hanji spoted her and went to hug her.

(F/N) turned around and noticed the titan freak charging at her. "Oh no Hanji don't hug me!"

"What's wrong with me hugging you (F/N)-chan!~" Hanji gave the poor girl a bone crushing hug, then picked her up.

"Hanji! Put me down you titan freak!" Hanji put her down. "That's mean (F/N)-chan, oh and its almost dinner time! Meet us at the mess hall!" She then skipped away happily.

"I'll never understand that woman" (F/N) sighed.

~

(F/N) was in her room taking off her jacket. She streched her arms then went to dig in her bag. "Here it is!" She got out her black hoodie jacket and wore it over her white shirt. She didn't really care about being in uniform. "Done, I'm hungry, I better get something to eat."

She walked out of the room and closed the door. She walked down the hall with people staring at her. Her face showing her blank expression as always, began to cringe in disgust. (F/N) doesn't like attention, nope not at all.

She entered the mess hall, and went to go grab a tray of food. Everyone in the room got quiet trying to figure out who you were. You can't blame them, since you weren't a trainee. You just went from a normal thug straight to a member of the Survey Corps.

You looked around the room and noticed everyone was in a group of their own. Even the superiors, who weren't paying attention to you, were in their own group. "Get back to your chattering!" You yelled at them angerly. They turned back around and began to whisper. You sat on a table alone eating your food.

~Jaeger's POV~

That poor girl, she's always on her own. Doesn't she hate that?

"Hey who is she? She looks like another bitch" Jean snickers.

"Jean you shouldn't say mean things like that" Armin said.

"I'm going to talk to her!" I said and stood up. Good thing I finished my dinner early.

"No Eren!" Mikasa grabs my arm.

"I have to Mikasa! I don't want her to feel bad!" I said and got out of her grip.

I take a deep breath and walk over to her table.

~Third person POV~

(F/N) looks at the brunette standing in front of her. "C-can I sit?" He asks her. She looks at him then slowly nods her head. "Thank you!" He said cheerfully and sat down. "We are in the same squad but we haven't properly met" he clears his throat. "My name is Eren Jaeger, nice to meet you." Eren smiled as he held out a hand to shake. (F/N) hesitates at first, then shakes his hand. "I'm (F/N), nice to meet you too" she said without giving a smile.

"Don't you have a last name?"

"Yes, but I don't like it. So I forget about it"

Eren stared at (F/N)'s eyes. She raises her eyebrow questioning why he's staring at her. "You have really pretty eyes! That pretty (E/C) suits you well!" Eren said with a smile. (F/N) was confused. "What?"

"I said you have pretty eyes" he said but this time his face showed a little pink. (F/N) was even more confused than before. What is he talking about? How did he change his face color?

"Oh, uh thanks" (F/N) said quietly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Eren appears. He is not going to be the angry german people think he is, instead he's a kawaii chibi!

So don't forget to comment!

Vote!

And share!

See ya next time!

*Shiro means white. As in the color white