Chapter Twelve

~????'s POV~

"I'll show you (F/N). I'm going to make your life a living hell. I'm going to make you feel the pain you've made me feel!"

~Third Person's POV~

(F/N) was cleaning the hall with Tsubaki. They were both wearing their uniform excluding the jacket, they also wore masks on their faces.

"(F/N)-chan tell me everything that happened!"

"No. How many times do you have to keep asking Tsubaka" (F/N) said in an annoyed tone.

"I'm gonna keep asking till you tell me. And stop calling me Tsuabaka!" Tsubaki whined

(F/N) sighed in defeat "fine, I'll tell you" she grumbled and sat down. Tsubaki sat down beside her, happy that she won.

"Well..its not much...umm....we went to eat, we chatted, we walked around town....then he asked me to be his girlfriend....that's it I guess." (F/N) turned to look at Tsubaki, who was smirking deviously.

"And did you....you know....do something else?" Tsubaki held her chin.

"No, that's all we did" (F/N) looked at her with a bored expession.

"Aww don't be shy (F/N)-chan I know you did it~" Tsubaki chuckled.

"Did what Tsubaka?" (F/N) asked confused

"It"

"What?"

"It"

"what?"

"IT!"

"WHAT!?"

Tsubaki sighed "you really are innocent are you."

Levi heard the two girls conversing and walked up to them. Tsubaki quickly got up saluted her captain. While (F/N) remained seated with her arms crossed, avoiding eye contact with Levi.

~Tsubaki's POV~

'That idiot what does she think she's doing? Does she have some kind of death wish?' The captain narrowed his eyes at me then looked at (F/N). He walked towards (F/N), I was a bit relieved that he ignored me but I'm worried about (F/N). He kneeled infront of her.

"Why aren't you cleaning brat?" He askes irritated.

~(F/N)'s POV~

Man he's annoying. "I happened to be taking a break before you ruined it Le-" I quickly stopped myself remembering Ymir's words about 'being close to Levi by calling him his name' I looked the other way and continued "Captain".

Levi narrowed his eyes studying me closely, then smirked. "What with the sudden respect brat?"

Ugh this guy was so annoying. "Shut up! It's none of your buisness!"

Levi got up and walked away "get back to work!" He grumbled.

Tsubaki sighed and helped me get up. "You idiot why didn't you salute him?"

"I think it's stupid to salute him."

"I do too, but he's our superior and if we don't salute him we'll get in trouble!" Tsubaki pinched the bridge of her nose. "Let's finish our work first then I'll take you to Hanji."

"For what?"

"You'll see!" Tsubaki smirked

~Third Person's POV~

After the two finshed, they headed to Hanji's office. Tsubaki saluted Hanji and (F/N)...well she was being (F/N). Tsubaki explained things to Hanji, things about (F/N) not understand something. (F/N) wasn't paying attention till Hanji called her. "What is it Hanji?" Tsubaki left the room, leaving (F/N) confused.

Hanji fixed her glasses then spoke "(F/N) I'm going to teach about the responsibilty of having a boyfriend....major stuff, so you can get ready....ok"

~

(F/N) walked out of the room looking dead. Tsubaki walked up to her "so....how was it?". (F/N) covered her face with her hands mumbling to herself "what have I gotten myself into? How am I going to handle things like that?" Tsubaki sighed "idiot you don't have to do that. You only had to know cuz its important to humanity I guess. But you'll probably have to do that when your married. Don't worry about it (F/N)-chan." Tsubaki patted (F/N)'s shoulder. (F/N) looked up at the tall woman "really?". "Yup!"

The girls walked into the mess hall and sat down on they're original seats. (F/N) and Tsubaki sat between Eren and Armin, (F/N) sat next to Eren while Tsubaki shyly sat next to Armin. "(F/N)-chan! I missed you" Eren hugged (F/N) and kissed her cheek causing everyone to drop their food, giving Sasha a chance to steal it.

"Whoa Jaeger, I didn't know you had a girl!" Jean sarcastically laughed.

"Right on Jean!" Eren happily announced.

"Wow, Congrats Eren!" Armin shakes his hand.

"Baka, don't hug me so casually" (F/N) pinched Eren's cheeks pulling on them.

"Ow, sowwy (F/N)-chan" he rubbed his cheeks. (F/N) ruffled his hair "kawaii..." she whispers to herself.

"Lucky you Eren, I wish I had a cute girl too!" Connie grinned.

"Nobody would want you Connie" (F/N) said in an unamused tone.

Jean whistles "harsh"

"So when did you two get together?" Sasha askes.

"Yesterday! I was so happy (F/N)-chan agreed" Eren smiled like an idiot.

Armin sighed "your really are lucky to have the one you love return your feelings". Tsubaki sighed little and (F/N) noticed.

"Oi! Bakamin! Open your eyes! If you don't act you'll never get the girl you want." (F/N) yelled eating a spoonfull of soup. Armin looked at (F/N), who seemed a bit annoyed. He smiled then thanked the girl.

~?????'s POV~

I am watching you (F/N).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! I feel sorry for (F/N)-chan she got 'the talk' from Hanji. Who knows what else Hanji added in that discription....

Don't forget to comment!

Vote!

And share!

Bye!~