Chapter Fourteen

~(F/N)'s POV~

'Hmm what was it again?' I scratch my head frustrated with the test Levi gave me. I was in Levi's room and he was doing his paperwork while I suffered with this shit. 'I should skip this...and this...and maybe this question too'. Levi would glance at me every ten minutes or so to check up on me. "Levi, I don't know this one" I sighed and put the feather pen down. "Look at the notes and you'll find the answer" he replied.

"Ugh. Can I just finish this tomorrow?" I growled, pissed at the amount of time I wasted learning about this boring shit.

Levi sighed and sat up in his chair thinking. He glared at me and grumbled "fine...come back tomorrow night and finish the rest..." I immediatly stood up and ran out the door not even thanking him. I went straight to my dorm hoping to get some sleep tonight, as soon as I walked in I saw my window open with my curtains flying every where. I sighed and closed it. 'Did I forget to close it or something?' I shrugged off the thought and changed into my night clothes. I decided to put my (H/C) hair in a bun, but something caught my eye. A letter, much similar to the one I saw before. I picked it up and with a scowl read it.

*
Dear, (F/N)

You just had to ignore my warning. Do you know what happens to bad girls who disobey me? I bet you wouldn't even know with that brain of yours! Just you wait and see (F/N). Only 4 spaces can end this game.

- Alpe Trar

*

'Another shitty letter? Who the fuck is this person? Can't wait till I beat the shit out of them!' I crumbled the paper and threw it away. 'I sure hope this person goes away.' And with that I fell into a deep slumber.

~Third Person's POV~

"Hey Eren" Mikasa walked towards Eren who was sitting in the mess hall alone. "What are you doing here so late?"

Eren looked up at her and gestured her to sit beside him. "Nothing, just thinking" he smiled to himself.

"Hey Eren...you seem a bit happy why's that?" She asked in a monotone voice.

"Oh umm...hehe...I was just happy that I got to kiss (F/N). She doesn't really like kisses, well at least I think so." Eren blushed furiously. Mikasa seemed a bit surprised but she quickly replaced it with a stotic expression. "So?" She asked a bit rudely.

He looked at her confused but shrugged it off and yawned "I hope I can see her tomorrow, then we can go out!" Eren got up to leave.

"I don't trust her"

Eren stopped in his track and turned around to face Mikasa. "What do you mean Mikasa?" Eren seemed a bit disappointed as she spoke. "Eren I'm only concerned for you, do you how dangerous she is? She's the top wanted criminals on the Military Polices list, she mercilessly killed people. She's also known to have no emotions. She's even worser than the titans!" Mikasa raised her voice making Eren flinch.

"Mikasa how do you know that? What if those are just rumors. And even if they were true she hasn't hurt me one bit! She said she loves me!" Eren snapped back at her.

"Eren, what if she just wants to control you? And how do you know she loves you? She can lie for god's sake! Why can't you relize that you dumbass!" Mikasa stood up from her seat.

"Mikasa....why can't you just be happy for me? I found someone I love, some I want to protect! Why can't you relize that I'm happy? Maybe you're the dumbass Mikasa!" Eren walked away without saying another word.

~Morning~

(F/N) woke up with a groan. "Ugh morning....just go away." She stayed in her bed for five minutes, too lazy to get up. But unfortunately she had to. After getting dressed she decided to skip breakfast and head straight to training. There were people walking around and talking with each other.

~(F/N)'s POV~

I walked around to get some fresh air, and noticed a couple holding each others hands walking past me. I stopped and thought for a moment. 'I feel a bit bad for not going out with Eren last night....maybe I should get him something'. I smiled a bit and went towards the stables to get Shiro. "Ok Shiro, let's go!"

I rode Shiro into some village or town or...whatever, and looked around some shops to find a gift for him. 'What would a baka like?' I got off of Shiro and walked around holding him by his rope thingy. I noticed a little shop that was selling toys. 'Perfect' I walked to the little shop.

"Excuse me ma'am , did you make these?" I asked the shop owner.

"Why yes indeed! Would you like to buy some?" She picked up a random doll.

"Can you make me some instead?"

"Sure! But that'll cost you a bit more. Is that okay?"

"Yes. I need the dolls by the end of today is that possible?"

"Yes it is! Can you give me a discription of the dolls?" The shop keeper got a piece of paper and a feather.

"I need one male doll and one female doll. The male needs brown short hair, Teal colored button eyes. He needs to wear a the Survey Corps uniform, he also needs to smile. The female doll will need to have (H/C) colored hair with (E/C) colored eyes. She also needs to wear the Survey Corps uniform, but she's angry. Got it all?"

"Yes. And umm is the female doll you?" She asked with a fake smile.

"Yes, please refrain from asking any more questions. Now how much is it?" The lady told me the price and I left.

~Timeskip~

It was now dinner time and I decided to go and check on the lady to see if she was done with my dolls. I snuck out without Levi noticing me and rode Shiro back to the village. I walked towards where I found the shop and waited for the shop keeper to come out. "Here are your dolls! Thank you for your buisness!" I payed the lady and left.

Arriving back to the HQ I found Eren outside talking to Petra. I put Shiro back into the stables and speed walked towards Eren.

"Yo Eren!" I hid the bag with the dolls behind my back.

"Oh hey (F/N)..." Eren seemed a bit sad. Makig me feel a bit guilty 'is he mad at me for not going out with him?' I sighed.

"C'mere Eren I need to give you something." I climbed up the first few stairs waiting for his response. And he got up and followed me. "What is it (F/N)-chan?" He asked me once we were alone.

I looked away from him and softly spoke "I felt a bit bad for not going out with you, so I bought you a gift to make up for it." I showed him the dolls. "Here you keep the doll that's me and I keep the doll that's you, so we could always be there for each other. Okay?" I felt my face heat up a bit for saying stupid things.

"(F/N)-chan....we already made up remember? The kiss." Eren looks at the doll like a happy child.

"Yeah I know! But I felt that wasn't enough so there baka!" I crossed my arms and huffed. Then suddenly I was hugged by Eren.

"Thank you so much Mika!" I cringed at the name.

"Did you just call me Mika?" I asked feeling a bit upset.

"Oh sorry! I meant (F/N)! That was an accident I swear!" He apologized with puppy eyes.

"It's ok...there's nothing wrong with that" I shrugged.

"Can you go out me today?" He surprisingly asked me.

I sighed and replied "sorry I still need to finish studying today." He blinked twice.

"How about I study with you?"

"I'm not sure if Levi will say yes..." I thought for a moment.

"Oh well it's ok...um next time maybe, well I gotta go now bye!" And he ran off before I said anything else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't update in a while! So how are you guys? I need some pocky...right now

Don't forget to Comment!

Vote!

And Share!