Chapter Seventeen

~Third Person's POV~

On a dark cloudy night, on top of a building two people were standing. "Ne....kaichou*...are we going to start Operation Monster?" Asked the girl who was covered with a brown cloak.

*President

"Hmm...." The leader thought for a moment "...yes...I think she's ready...."

The girl giggled and jumped around. "This would be fun.....I wonder what the king will say to this!"

~

(F/N) was sleeping soundly in the infirmary with Tsubaki sitting beside her, with a concerned expression. She gently picked up her friends hand and put it in between hers. "(F/N)..."

~(F/N)'s dream~

Where have I gone wrong?

'Where am I? I hear the laughter of kids playing.' I look around and notice that I'm in the living room of my parents house. I see my mother talking to her friends and laughing, I see my father eating his curry happily chatting away. 'I want to play too....I want to make friends too...' I slowly and hesitantly take a step towards my mother and gently tug on her dress to get her attention. She looks a me and her smile quickly drops. "What do you want? I gave you your toys right? If you want something else ask your father, can't you see I'm busy!?" I take a step back and look at my feet "sorry...Mother". I look up and see her ignoring me so I give up. I walk towards my Father who was surrounded by men. I walked up to him hugging my stuffed kitten, scared that he might yell at me too. "Father?" His laughing stops as he scowled at me. "What do you want now child?". I took a deep breath "C-can I go play outside...with the kids?" I hugged my kitten even harder and closed my eyes. I was taken aback when he began to laugh....in fact the people joined him in his laughter fit. I opened my eyes and find his raging glare. "Now child....why would you want to go and play outside with filthy children? You have every thing you need right here!". "But father!-". "No buts! Go to your room now!" He yelled and I quickly ran into my room. I put my ear on the door to hear the laughter and chats filling the room. I sit on my bed and begin to cry. 'It's not fair....why can't I have friends but they can? It's unfair....'. The next day I decided to ask again. I wasn't going to give up just yet. "Mother...Father...can I please go and play outside with the kids....?" My Father dropped his pen and my Mother looked very angry. "You annoying brat! How many times do I have to say no! You are a noble and those kids are peasants! They don't want to play with you!" My Father yelled angrily. "Then why don't you play with me Father?!" I raised my voice a bit. "Because I work for you! I buy you toys and food and clothes! You...you ungrateful child! We never asked for you to be born!" My eyes widened at the news. "Then why...why did you have me?" I felt tears threatening to spill but I held it in. I wasn't going to show them that I'm weak. My Mother spoke up and said with a harsh tone "for decoration....you were born to make us look like a normal family....we don't really need you!". That was it, she crossed the line. I began to cry hard. My sobs were really loud that it annoyed my parents. My Father harshly grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere. He went through the corridors and into some room I've never seen before. It looked like some sort of dungeon. He fiercly opened a cell and threw me in. "This will teach you how to behave" he grabbed a nearby whip and hickory stick and made me suffer.

Years passed and I became a brute. I had run away from my parents and the orphanage that took me in. I began to hate humans. Not just an ordinary hatred but the type where I want people to just drop dead. Life became hard, I had to steal money or food, and kill people who were after me. I was currently running away from a gang that were chasing me for stealing their goods. They managed to cut my arm and it was bleeding crazy, I stopped for a second to catch my breath in some ababdoned building. "Hey you're hurt!" I whipped my head to find a boy about my age standing and looking at my wound. I swiftly took out my knife and pointed it at his neck. "Name!" I demanded. "I-I'm Izumi! As in Spring!". I thought for a moment and took the knife away. "What do you want Izumi?". "What do you mean? You're the one in my house!" I looked around and found some furniture and stuff. "Tch whatever....I'm leav-" I stopped to listen to the yellings outside. "Shit...Izumi...I'm hiding in here...give away my location and I'll kill you." I ran further into the house to hide somewhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that's enough for now. Sorry I didn't continue the story the way you wanted, but I felt you guys needed to know more about (F/N)'s past. I'm going to continue the dream in the next chapter. Izumi is my OC.

So don't forget to Comment!

Vote!

And Share!