Chapter Ten

~??????'s POV~

I'm not really sure if she likes him or not. But I have to confirm that she does. If yes, then I will have to find a way to separate them. Yes, this plan is perfect.

~(F/N)'s POV~

I was heading towards my dorm until I spotted Mikasa. She came up to me and asked "hey (F/N) the girls where having a little party, and they told me to come get you."

I thought for a moment before answering "what would happen if I say no?"

"Then your missing out"

I thought again and finally agreed 'Erwin said I have to get along with people, so I might as well go. But if they try something funny, I have every right to kill them right on the spot.' I sighed. "Sure, I'll go. What do I need to bring?"

"Nothing. It starts now, let's go" she turned around and walked away as I followed her. After arriving at some random dorm, Mikasa opened the door and walked in. There where a bunch of girls who were giggling, they stopped and focused their attention me. Mikasa sat down, and I sat beside Tsubaki.

"(F/N)-chan you came!" Tsubaki tried to hug me, but before she could, I put up my hands up to stop here. She looked confused but she shrugged it of.

"Aww (F/N)-chan I was gonna give you a hug too but your so mean!~" Hanji pouted.

"Hanji, what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked her, ticked off by her presence.

"What do you mean? This is a girls party! Of course I'm welcome!" She gave me a toothy grin.

I scoffed at her words "whatever" I looked around some more and saw Petra sitting furthur away from the rest of the group with a paper in her hands.

'Working at a party? Stupid girl, why bother coming here?' I stared at her. She noticed and gave me a smile, which I returned with a glare.

"Hey girls let's talk about our crushes! Tsubaki you go first!" Sasha cheered while stuffing a potato in her mouth. 'Ugh this is why i hate girl parties...even thought i havent been to one before, i still find this very stupid!' I cringed at the thought of crushes and love and dumb stuff like that. Tsubaki blushed "d-do I have too?"

"Yes!" Some random girl yelled.

"Well...um please dont tell anyone else...but I like Armin!" her face was tomato red. The girls around squealed like they were crazy. "You two would make an adorable couple!" Krista squealed.

"You...you think so?" Tsubaki asked shyly

"Of course!"

~?????'s POV~

I can get information out of her like this! Good thing she agreed to come to this party. Stupid bitch! I'll show her!

~(F/N)'s POV~

"Hey (F/N), who do you like?" Mikasa askes in a monotone voice. I look at her with a 'are fucking serious' face and scoffed "how in the hell could I like someone?" I replied.

"Aww come on (F/N)-chan there's gotta be a least somebody your intrested in?" Hanji whines.

Ymir smirks "I've noticed that you've been very close to the captain. You call him by his first name, and you don't respect him, you even made him teach you how to make black tea. Are your sure you're not intrested in somebody?"

"I'm not interested in him at all. Love is stupid!" I said glaring at them. The quieted down and looked at the floor. "Girl parties are stupid as well! It's why I never go to them! They always end up with stupid love and stuff!" I got up and walked out the door. As I stomped my way down the hall, I heard someone call me. Ignoring it I kept walking until the person grabbed my wrist.

"What do you want!?" I yelled turning around to see Eren. My expression softened when I saw him, but I was still mad. Suddenly he hugged me "I'm sorry (F/N)" he said as I pushed him off.

"For what? You did nothing wrong baka!" I ruffled his soft hair. 'He's tall!'

"Oh ok. But why are you mad?" He asked me.

"Long story" I sighed.

"How about we talk about it outside?"

"Sure" I agreed with him. He grabbed my hand and carressed it. I started feeling those weird feelings again, but I didn't really care right now. "Umm Eren" once he noticed he quickly let go of my hand missng his warmth. 'Dammit! I'm so confused!'

Once we exited the building we kept walking. "Eren...where are we going?"

"To our secret hide out!" He turned around and grinned. 'Why does he have to be so cute......CUTE!? (F/N) get ahold of yourself!' By now my heart was beating really fast.

Arriving at the little hill we sat by a tree. "So why were you mad?"

I took a deep breath before I began explaining "well...Mikasa invited me to a girls party at some random's girls dorm, they spent some talking about boring stuff till the conversation turned into...crushes. after they said who they liked and boring shit like that, they asked me who I like!" Eren nodded in agreement "I told them I don't like anybody but they kept bothering me until Ymir made an assumption that I liked Levi. That was stupidest thing I've ever heard! So I left the party..." I looked at Eren who seemed to be worried.

"I'm sorry they said things like that to you. But I don't think they actually meant it, they were probably playing around and you took it seriously." He held my hand once again but this time he didn't let go. I looked at his pretty teal eyes.

"Your probably right. I overreacted, sorry" I looked down.

"There's nothng to apologize for! I'm glad I could help you out. Hey...umm" I looked up at him and noticed that his face was red. "Would you go on a...date with me? ...i-its o-ok if you d-dont want to!"

I thought for a moment then said "One thing first Eren"

"Y-yes?"

"What's a date?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! I was listening to 'The game of life' by Hatsune Miku and I thought that would be Izaya Orihara's theme song! Right?

So don't forget to comment!

Vote!

And share!

Au Revoir~
(Honhonhon~)