Chapter Three

~(F/N)'s POV~

'Dammit, dammit, dammit!' I was sitting in a small room with Hanji, while waiting for Erwin to come and talk to me. 'Ugh! Whyy? Why do I have to join the Survey Corps?'

The door opened to reveal a brunette boy with teal colored eyes. He set down a tray of food for me to eat. Some bread, a bowl of soup, and a cup of water. "Here you go!" He said in an excited tone. I scoffed and looked out the window.

"Hey (F/N)-chan you gotta eat or you won't survive!~" Hanji whined like a child. 'Seriously, how old is she?'

I pulled the hood of my jacket over my head and ingnored the woman. "Hey that's cool where did you get it from?" The boy asked.

I stayed silent for a moment before answering. "I stole it"

The boy looked dumbfounded at first then asked me again.

"What is it?"

"It's a hood attached to an open sweater, I stole it from an inventor. It's called a Hoodie."

"Wow that's cool!" He sat down next to me. I put my hand in the pocket of my jacket, getting a firm grip on my pocket knife. 'I don't trust this guy, he's way to darn happy'.

The door opened with a hard swing, then Levi came into the room with Erwin behind him.

"Hello (F/N) how are you?" Erwin asked me with a smile plastered on his face. I turned to look out the window ignoring him and showing how angry I was at him. His smile soon disapperead, as he approached me.

"Welcome to the Survey Corps (F/N)" he kneeled in front of me due to his height, and reached his hand to shake mine.

I smacked his hand away from me. "Don't 'Welcome' me Erwin! Being in the Survey Corps will be a pain in the ass!" I crossed my hands and took a deep breath to calm myself down. Being angry won't help much. "What's your reason for bringing me to the Survey Corps anyway?" I asked him.

"Your really are a lost and disgusting puppy" Levi finally spoke.

I glared daggers at him as he glared back. Erwin cleared his throat.

"The Military Police had always been complaining about your strengh, crimes, and how hard you were to catch. I got curious and decided to see exactly what was so great about you. But before I could, they had already caught you. I was able to get into the trial and I ended up saving your life."

I scoffed at his words. "Saved my life? You pretty much dragged me into the Survey Corps so I can get eaten by a titan instead" I stuck my toungue out at him. 'I gotta admit, that was childish but it was still funny looking at his slightly shocked face'. I huffed and looked out the window.

The only reason I find the window so interesting is because, all my life I've been living in the underground and I was only brought up because of my trial. At least some good came out of that, I've never seen a sky, clouds, a sun, or even real living birds. The ones I saw in the underground were all dead.

I heard a sigh coming from Erwin before he opened the door to leave. "You will be in the special ops squad along with Levi. He'll be your new leader, so you must carry out every order he gives you. Hanji will be giving you your schedule and uniform. Stay strong....cadet." and with that he left with Levi and the boy from earlier.

~Third person's POV~

Hanji beamed with excitment as she suddenly hugged (F/N). "H-hey! What are you doing?" (F/N) asked trying to pry of the titan maniac. She pulled away "what do you mean? I was hugging you!" She pouted.

"Hugging? What's that?"

Hanji dramatically gasps and coveres her mouth with her hand. "You don't know what hugging means? Hugging is when a human shows affection towards another human!" She said as she got of the couch.

"Let's go or we'll be late!" She grabbed (F/N)'s hand and helped her up. "Late for what?" (F/N) asked confused.

"We are going to head quarters!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was it?

Jackets weren't invented back then, so I decided to make some random dude invent it but (F/N) steals it before the random dude shows off his invention. So that's why hoodie jackets were invented late!

Yada,yada

Don't forget, comment!

Vote!

And share!

Till next time!~