Chapter Seven

~?????'s POV~

"(F/N)! She thinks she can just be all over him like that? Who does she think she is? I've been by his side, helping him out whenever I can. But she! She only came a few days ago!?  And she acts like shes known him forever! I'll show her. I'll show her to never to mess with my man again!" The mysterious figure clenched its fists in anger. "Just wait and see (F/N)" the figure left its room and disapperead.

~Eren's POV~

I went around the forest that we usually train in, looking for a perfect flower to give (F/N). As I looked around I noticed that it was very late at night. 'Better hurry up or Mikasa will be worried'.

I walked a little further, until I noticed the most beautiful sight anyone could've seen. I turned around and quickly rushed out the forest to (F/N)'s dorm.

~(F/N)'s POV~

I was on my bed thinking about Eren. 'ARGH! Dammit get out of my head!' I shook my head furiously. 'Oh well at least he won't bother me now!'

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"What the heck, who could be awake this late?" I mumbled and opened the door. My eyes twithced as I saw Eren in front of me panting as if he was running. "What do you wan-"

"Come with me!" He blurted out.

"What?"

He grabbed my arm and dashed away.

"Eren what the heck!"

"Please just follow I have something to show you!" He said as we exited the building. I stayed quiet and played along with his stupid game.

~

Aftter we arrived at wherever the hell he wanted to take me. I held onto my knees, not even bothering to look up at where we were.

"Look" he said and pointed. After I finally caught my breath, I looked up.

My eyes widened at the sight. It was a small pond that captured the moon light perfectly, and around the small pond were flowers. It was a bit hard to see the colors of the flowers, but there were fireflies everywhere flying around peacefully. I got to admit this was pretty.

"Do you like it?" I turned to look at Eren, who was smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah, it's pretty"

We stayed quiet for a bit till I asked him a question that's been bugging me.

"Hey, why did you bring me here?"

Eren stayed silent, then finally spoke up. "Because I wanted to say sorry"

I tilted my head "for what?"

"I probably said something I shouldn't have and I'm sorry" he gave me an apologetic smile.

"I forgive you" I turned away from him. I started feeling funny in my stomach. 'What the hell did I eat?' I also started feeling my cheeks getting hot. 'Am I sick?'

"Do you want to go back?" Eren asked me.

"Uh..sure"

"Oh and this is our secret spot okay?" He turned back to face me grinning like a child.

"Sure" I said.

~Third person's POV~

What the two didn't notice was that they were being watched by a certain someone with glasses!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, even question marks get a POV in this story. So who do you think it is?

Sorry this chapter is short.

So don't forget to Comment!

Vote!

And Share!

Goodbye!