Chapter Nine

~(F/N)'s POV~

"(F/N)! C'mere!~" Hanji called me.

"What is it? Hurry up I'm busy!" I yelled back putting away a box of supplies. We were ordered to take in new supplies into the storage room, since they said I was 'strong' I was forced to carry most of it.

"Have you ever had black tea?" She asks me cheerfully

"No. I've only had iced tea once and that's it." I walked towards the table she was sitting at.

"That's what I thought, so I got you some!" She handed me a cup with dark liquid inside. I looked at it, then sniffed it.

"What are doing? Hurry up and drink it!" She said impatiently.

"Fine!" I grunted and with two gulps, I quickly drank the tea, setting the cup down on the table.

"UWAH!! BAKA! THAT WAS DANGEROUS!!" She yells. I confusingly look at her.

"Wait, are you saying this was poisonous!" I angirly stood up, get ready to strangle her.

"No no! Not like that! It was hot, you were supposed to drink it slowly." She sighed.

"Oh" I sat down on my chair. "It was good. T-thanks" I murmured looking away from her.

"Really! You liked it that much!" She beamed with happiness which disgusted me.

"Yes. Now give me more" I demanded.

"Sorry kiddo! But it's all gone!"

"Wait! What do you mean it's all gone? Can't you make more?"

"Well...I actually stole it from shorty! He makes the best black tea! Sorry, but if you want more, just ask him to teach you how to make it" she turned to walk away.

"Ugh! I don't like him" I sighed. 'But that black tea was actually very good, so I won't give up on it!'

~

"(F/N)!" I turned to look at the brunette who suddenly hugged me.

"Oh no!" I pushed him off of me.

"What's wrong (F/N)-chan?" He looked at me with his cute eyes...'wait cute!? What the heck.'

"You hugged me" I crossed my arms.

"Oh, you don't like it?" He tilted his head. 'Cute! Huh? Again? What's wrong with me'

"Hanji told me when someone hugs another they share affection. I think affection is creepy"

"Oh! I'm sorry. I just missed you. You weren't here yesterday what happened?"

'He missed me? But we only met a few days ago....no more like a month ago? Whatever'. "I was sick" I replied unamused.

"I'm glad your doing good now!" He smiled and once again hugged me. I started feeling those weird feelings again, the one in my stomach, and my face feels hot, but this time my heart was beating really fast too. "Eren!" I yelled and pushed him again.

"Oh s-sorry! I forgot you didn't like hugs!" He said as his face got red. 'How the hell does he do that?'

"I need to go now Eren s-so um see you l-later!" I stammered and ran away from him. 'What the heck? Why do I feel like this again? Hanji said I was fine and nothing was wrong with me, so why? I guess I'll have to find out on my own' I walked down the unusually quiet hall to Levi's office. Once I got there, I opened the door without permission. "Levi!"

He looked up at me, angered by my sudden outburst. "What is it brat! Can't you see I'm busy!" I noticed Petra was in the room. Guess they were discussing something.

"Fine, tell me when your done chatting with your girlfriend. I have something important to ask you" I left and closed the door harshly. I pulled up a chair and sat next to the wall.

After waiting sometime the door open revealing Petra. She smiled at me then left. 'Strange girl'

"(F/N) come in!" Levi called me, I got up and entered his room.

"What did you want brat?"

"Teach me!" I turned to look away from him.

"Teach you? Teach you what?" He asked looking up from his paperwork.

"How to make....Black tea!" I turned to look at him. He looks at me dumbfounded.

"Why?"

"Cause! I want to learn how to make black tea!" I raised my voice a bit getting irritated by his questions.

He sighs then thinks for a moment. ".......fine"

~

I looked out the window and noticed that it getting dark. 'It's dinner now better go and eat' I exhaled and walked towards the mess hall. When I got there I saw Eren sitting at my usual table.

"(F/N)!~" He waved at me causing attention from others.

"What are you doing here Eren?" I sat down across from him.

"I just wanted to sit here with you (F/N), do you not want me to sit here?" He pouted playfully. 'Cute...'

"N-no! Baka! T-thats not it, I d-dont mind you sitting here...." I mumbled the last part.

"Yay! Hey (F/N)-chan?"

"Y-yeah Eren"

"I didn't see you today during cleaning, where were you?" He asks me concerned.

"Oh that! I was with Levi"

"Why?"

"I'll show you c'mere!" I got up and headed to the back of the mess hall, where there's a counter to prepare your drinks and stuff. He followed me and I got out my supplies and began preparing the black tea that I've been learning how to make.

After I finshed making it, I gave a cup to Eren and I got a cup for myself.

"Wow (F/N)-chan this is good! You're amazing!" Eren praised me. I felt my heart beating really fast again.

"Oh thank you, Eren" I looked down and touched my cheeks. Man they were on fire!

"Hey did you make that!?" I turned around to find a girl with long black hair tied up into a ponytail. She had a sweet smile on her face and she was quite tall, almost the same height as Eren.

"....yeah" I replied. She sat down next to me.

"Umm.....c-can I have s-some?" She shyly twiddles her thumb.

"Sure" I poured her a cup and gave it her.

"A-arigatou!" She thanked me in a language I didn't know.

"Um your welcome?"

"Oh! Sorry I didn't introduce myself, my name is Tsubaki Nakatsukasa! Nice to meet you!" She smiled

"I'm Eren Jaeger nice to meet you, and this is my friend (F/N)" Eren pointed at me.

"Nice to meet you too Tsubaki"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished! This chapter took longer than expected.....I'm so tired. So I'm going to be in this story!

Don't forget to comment!

Vote!

And share!

Oyasumi!