Jon Bongiovi - welcome

Start from the beginning

I shrug, "it's fine, she was nice!" I smile, walking in his room.

"Hey, at least your brothers weren't here," richie says, closing John's door.

"Thank fucking god," he mumbles, siting down on his bed.

Richie sits down at John's desk chair, "sit on the bed, you can," john pats the spot next to him.

I nodd, sitting down next to him.

"Do you have a nickname? Elizabeth is a long name!" richie asks, going threw John's drawers.

"Yeah it's Eliza," I say, richie looks at me werid, "what?"

"Its not izzy, or anything normal?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No, is Eliza not normal?" I ask, looking at him werid.

"No," he shakes his head, going back to the drawers.

"John, where's your condoms?" Richie asks, looking up from the drawers, john shoots him a werid look.

"Night stand," john points.

"Ah, thank you," richie smiles, getting up and going to his nightstand.

"And why exactly do you need them?" john asks.

"Because I'm going on a date later," richie says, pulling out a condom and stuffing it in his wallet.

I look at him werid, he shoots me back a werid look, "What? You've never been on a date?" He asks.

"I have, just not that can't of date," I say.

"Ohh, you're a virgin," he smiles, closing the nightstand.

"Yes," I nod.

I've never been ashamed to be a virgin. There's nothing wrong with it.

"Didn't take you as the type to be a virgin," richie half laughs.

"Thanks?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"You're welcome," he smiles, walking to the desk chair.

"Your bestfriend is werid," I mumble to John.

"Definitely." John nodds in agreement, looking down at me since I was leaning on my elbows.

His eyes are pretty.

"Who's are you going on a date with?" John asks, looking at richie, breaking eyecontact.

"You know that one blonde chick? Rebecca Simon's," richie says,

"The one who always where's dresses even when it rains?" John asks.

"Yes! Her!" Richie snaps his fingers, nodding.

"Oh dude, you're definitely are gonna need the condom, maybe two," John half laughs, throwing richie another one.

"Good thinking," he nodded, stuffing the condom with another one.

"What time is the date?" I ask.

"Four" richie says, "Uh, richie is 3:55?" John says, looking down at his watch.

"Shit," he mumbles, getting up, "bye John, bye Eliza, I'll tell you how it goes tomorrow," he waves, walking out the door.

I look down at my watch, "it's not 3:55?" I look at John, "Oh, sucks for him," he shrugs, leaning back.

It was 4:01, actually.

"Whyd you move here?" John asks, cutting the silence in the room.

"Family stuff," I shrug, "Kansas was ass anyways,"

"New Jersey is much better. It rains a lot." John chuckles, looking at me.

"Depends, the way its going currently isn't so bad," I say, sorta shrugging.

"Really? Made any friends?" He asks.

"If you wanna count yourself and richie, then yes two!" I smile.

"Aw," John smiles, hugging me.

"John, you're heavy." I laugh at him, crushing me.

He was on top of me hugging me, his arms around my middle and wrapping around my back, his head was digged into my neck.

"Sucks," I feel him smile.

I sigh, try to push him off of me since i couldn't breathe that well, "John I can't breathe," I huff, trying to unwrap his arms from around me.

"Yes, you can," he laughs, hugging into me more, "no, I can't, john," I breathly laughing.

He huffs, rolling off of me.

"Thank you," I smile, breathing an actual breath out.

"Not welcome," he says, making me roll my eyes.
....

After hours at John's, it was already 9, and I needed to get home.

It was nice talking with John, I learned a lot about him, and he was really cool, talking about his dream to be a rockstar.

We had quite a few things in common, and he wanted to hear all about what it was like back home.

"John, I have to get home," I smile at him, hugging me and pinning me down again.

"But it's gonna be boring," he mumbles.

"You'll be fine. There's tomorrow too." I laugh, running my hands through his hair.

"Fine," he huffs, getting off of me.

"Jeez, you're clingy," I mumble, fixing my shirt.

"Rude," he says, acting offended.

I roll my eyes and walk to the front door, putting on my shoes, "bye john," I say, walking out the door with him behind me.

"Be ready for school tomorrow, richie is picking you up at 7:30," he points.

"I will be." I put a thumbs up and walk down the stairs.

John goes back inside when he sees I'm crossing the gate, I jog to my door and unlock it, walking inside.

"Hey mom, I'm home," I yell, "hey honey! How was your day?" She asks.

I slip off my shoes and go to the living room where she was, "it was good, I have 2 new friends who are gonna pick me up tomorrow for school," I tell her, leaning on the back of the couch.

"That's cool, sweetie," she smiles.

"I'm gonna shower and head to bed," I tell her, walking up the stairs.

"Okay hun," she says.

Today was fun, I wondered where everything would take me and John's friendship.

----
I'm definitely doing a part 2 to this.