Jon Bongiovi - welcome

Start from the beginning

"Rich! Richie!" John calls over this tall guy, brown hair or black, can't tell.

"Hey John, and little lady," he jogs over, smiling at me, "hi." I wave, not really knowing what to say.

"Oh, I'm Richie, Richie Sambora!" He reaches his hand out.

"Elizabeth, Elizabeth ramos." I shake his hand, smiling at him.

Does everyone introduce themselves like that?

"Nice, new here?" He asks.

"it's quite obvious, rich," John breathly laughs.

"You never know," he puts his hands up, "she going with us?" Richie points at me, but looking at John.

"Yep! After convincing for a little," John smiles, acting like he's proud of himself.

"That's cool!" Richie smiles, "ready to go?"

John looks at me, I nodd and we all start walking to what I'm guessing is richies car, since he was driving.

"Wait, so where are we going?" I ask from the back seat, leaning in the middle of the center console.

"My house can't go everyone major, hense the rain." John points at the clouds that are starting to form.

Again?

"It's been raining all day," I sigh, looking outside.

"That's what it does," John shrugs.

I raise my eyebrows, like 'I see' type thing.

Richie starts the car, heading to John's house.
....

"John, uh, that's my house right besides yours." I point to the house besides his.

"You live right beside me?" He asks, questioning it more himself than me.

"it looks like it. " I shrug.

"That's cool!" He smiles, unlocking his door.

Richie comes up behind me, putting his hands on my shoulders, scaring me.

"Jesus," I jump, holding my heart.

"Oh, sorry, didn't mean to scare ya," he smiles.

I nodded, walking into John's house behind him.

I take my shoes off at the door like John and richie are doing.

"John, is that you?" I hear a lady ask, I guess it was his mom.

"Yeah, mom," John says, seeing his mom walk up.

"Oh hi, Richie!" She hugs Richie, "hi Carol," he smiles, hugging her back.

"Oh, who's this?" She asks John, smiling at me.

"Oh, this is Elizabeth! She just moved here, and she goes to school with me and Richie. She also is the new next-door neighbor you were talking about," John explains.

"Oh sweet!" She smiles, "I'm Carol!"

"It's nice to meet you, Carol. I'm Elizabeth," I smile, and she pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so happy John found a girl! I'm tired of being the only girl," she laughs little at her statement.

"Mom, can we go to my room now?" John asks, his hands on his hips.

"Fine, fine, go on," she smiles, letting go of me.

"It was nice meeting you," she smiles, walking off.

John, let's go of a breath I guess he was holding, walking to his room.

"Im so sorry about her," he breathly laughs.