Nikki Sixx - hookups

Start from the beginning

"I work here. How have I never seen them?" I ask.

"We don't necessarily come in here all the time," Vince says, "we perform here all the time." Nikki finishes Vinces sentence.

"You're the ones who cause girls to go bonkers," I say, a layer of realization coming over me.

"That's us!" Tommy puts his hands in the air.

"Yeah, have fun with them, D. I'm leavin," my dad says, grabbing his keys.

"We close in 4 minutes, bye the way," I turn to the boys.

"Yeah, start rounding everyone up and getting them out," my dad says, walking out of the bar.

"We just got her,e" Vince whines.

"Doesn't matter, nobody is barley in here anyway, just that one old fucker," I point to the end of the bar.

"Yo Donald, closing up," I whistle to him, hitting the table right by him.

"I know, I know," he waves off, getting up and walking out.

"Your turn," I point to the boys, "out." I point to the door, turning off the lights around us.

"C'monn," Tommy whines, spinning in the chair, "out," I say, not budging.

"Tommy, we have sunset strip," Vince says, with a slight smile.

"True!" Tommy lights up, "mick?" Tommy looks at mick.

"Couldn't give a fuck," Mick shrugs, downing what I gave him.

"Aweseome, we'll see you later," Tommy smiles, handing me a 20 and going out the door.

Vince does a little wave, mick just follows him, but Nikki stays standing there.

"Nikki? Aren't you gonna go with them?" I ask, confused on why he's still there.

"A girl shouldn't be out here alone closing, mostly a girl as beautiful as you," he smiles, sounding genuine.

"I do it almost every night, it's fine, nikki," I say, grabbing my keys.

"No, you're walking out with me," he bugs, going behind me.

"Fine," I give in, I feel him snake an arm around my side, holding me a little close.

I feel tingles to his touch. Yeah, I get laid whenever I feel like it.

Today might be one of those days.

I walk out the door, Nikki right beside me while I lock it, making sure all the lights are off and it's locked.

"Nikki, they left you." I point to the empty parking lot, "Oh shit," he mumbles.

"You can come with me, I don't bite." I sweaty smile at him while walking to my car.

"You sure?" He asks, looking at me with a 'are you positive' look.

"Definitely." I nodded, walking to the drivers side of the car while Nikki walked to the passengers side.

Once we get in, there was some sort of tension on the drive there, sexaul maybe.

All I know is I'm real fucking horny.

Once we got home, I hung my purse up and took my shoes off, Nikki doing the same.

Now or never.

I turn around and smash my lips into his, but he doesn't pull away he pulls me close by my waist.

I pull away to get a breath, "bedroom?" I ask, "definitely," Nikki nodds.

I take his hand and go to my bedroom, the minute we get there he turns me around and pulls me back in, backing me up and hitting the bed.