Chapter 46

-... Hit... Decided to do so I...

Maybe it wasn't recorded properly, but more than half of the recording was a muffled mechanical sound...

"Really... There were other processors besides me."

Oh, my God. I'm so touched. I wasn't alone. By the way, the gender of the voice seems to be male.

A man is possessed by a R-19 BL novel?

"Oh..."

Please don't let that person's sexual identity collide with the setting of this novel.

*****

At that time, in a Coastal village quite far from the Burstoad territory, a man was looking for a boat to cross the sea.

"Achoo."

The man sniffled. The salty sea breeze tickled his nose.

Originally, men did not like the sea. He tends to get seasick, so he hates ships. But this time he had to cross the border south.

'I want to eat Rakasara candy.'

'Raka... what?'

'Rakasara candy. It's a candy sold only on a vacation island in the south of the island, and I liked it when I was kid.'

'So you're asking me to buy it now?'

'You know I can't go. Please.'

"Ha...."

The man sighed and shook his head. He has to go down there to get just one candy. It's a business that loses a loss-making business.

In my mind, I want to get it through other merchants as a proxy, but it said that the candy is a luxury item sold only to nobles.

It was not only impossible to get ordinary merchants, but it was unclear whether they would return to their own hands.

So, in the end, I went down to buy it myself.

"Hello. Could this ship go to Rakasara?"

"Look. This is a fishing boat, not a cruise ship."

"Oh, is it? So where can I board the cruise?"

"All ships this month must be over."

The man put on a disappointed expression. The fisherman who was clearing the net clicked his tongue.

"Although Rakasara is a resort, it is not an island that you can enter at any time. Did you come down without knowing that?"

How would I know that! I never thought I'd run an errand like this.

"Then what should I do?"

"You will have to wait until the next ship arrives. It will be back in a month."

It's a month. A month takes too long. When the man's face darkened, the fisherman asked.

"Is there something urgent?"

"That is.... Well, I'd say so. One month is too long."

"Hmm...."

The fisherman, who had been counting for a while, suggested to the man.

"I'll take you to the island."

"Is that true!"

"Instead, if you show some sincerity."

"Ah, of course, I have to do it."

The fisherman shook his head as the man smiled like a fool.

"Somehow, I feel like you're living with a lot of scams."