Chapter 7

First of all, I arranged the evidence of corruption committed by the butler one by one.

Still, the end was in sight.

"What is Gabriel doing?"

It's not good to build up a good image and leave him unattended for too long..

I thought I would have finished my work to some extent, and it would be nice to show my face after a long time.

"Shannet!"

I shook the bell and called for Shannett.

All of the employees didn't like Gabriel, but the maids were more severe.

Perhaps the maids won't listen to Gabriel's request.

"Yes, madam."

"Can you prepare a snack for me? Simply. With things like cookies."

"I will tell the chef."

I leaned back on the chair with a calm mind.

A hum was flowing out of the situation as it flowed so smoothly.

****

It was when Albert Owen, who was serving as the butler of the Duke of Burstrod, passed by the front door.

"Old man, it's been a while."

"Triever?"

Albert raised his eyebrows. Triever, that should be on the hunting grounds, was somehow in the Duke's mansion.

Cesare's private hunting grounds were often visited by the royal family. It should always be maintained in the best condition, and accordingly, the role of the hunting ground keeper to manage the hunting ground was also important.

In other words, it meant that the Triever couldn't leave the hunting grounds like this and wander around the Duke's mansion.

The butler, Albert, raised his lips dissatisfied.

"What's going on here? I didn't hear the message that you will visit the duke's residence?"

"Hehe. That's it. I recently stumbled upon a pretty thing. It ran away while I was sleeping, so I came to find it."

Albert frowned. As the duke's butler, he had a rough idea of what Triever was like.

I've heard that there are quite a few people who have been harassed by Triever because he has a quick-tempered and vulgar side.

Besides, he has a bad smell and takes pretty looking things and humiliates them and makes them cry.

It seemed that he came to find someone who had committed the same thing and ran away.

"He's so cute, like a fluttering fish."

A look of disgust was evident on Albert's face.

Triever was pouring out dirty words to himself, who was in charge of the duke's butler.

He is not enough to be thrown out right away, but the reason why they continue to hire him as a hunting ground keeper is because no one knows the vast forest of Burstrod so well.

"Have you ever seen it, sir? It's a guy I kept as a slave in my hut."

"Hmm?"

At that time, the word "slave" came to mind of the butler, Gabriel.

Come to think of it, the place the master brought the slave to was also a hunting ground.

Triever, noticing Albert's gaze, whispered softly.