Chapter 18

Gabriel blushed in embarrassment and went into the bathroom. When he finally disappeared, I sighed heavily and sat down on the bed.

"Phew."

My mind was very upset. Now what?

"I need to wash up quickly and give him something to eat, then put him to bed quickly."

I couldn't leave the injured child alone in the forest, so I brought him... I had no intention of running away with Gabriel.

Gabriel must return to Cesare tomorrow. Even if he insists he won't go, he won't be able to follow me on his ankle anyway.

And I was going to leave him here early tomorrow morning.

I'm sorry to hear that he was here to help me, but I can't help it, Gabriel.

Shouldn't I have to spare my life too? Now I've already run away from him!

Just imagining how angry Cesare must be is terrifying. The last time the cake incident, he was so mad and wouldn't it be like this time too?

After all, Cesare's goal is Gabriel, so if Gabriel is reclaimed, I wish I could close my eyes just once.

Still, there's a feeling we've been together as a couple, right?

Gabriel finished taking a shower while revising the flawed plan. Gabriel poked his head out through the bathroom door and said with a face red as a tomato.

"Madam Daphne..."

"Huh? Oh, are you done?"

"Yes...That, some of my clothes...."

Gabriel's gaze turned to the new clothes on the bed. Oh, by the way, I forgot to give him.

"Wait."

I grabbed the clothes and walked towards the bathroom door. Gabriel's face reddened from how long he had bathed.

Yes, you look happy. The main character was happy, so that's it.

I handed him the clothes.

"Come on, here."

"Thank you... oh!"

As I handed over my clothes without looking inside the bathroom, my hands bumped. Surprised, Gabriel stepped back and slipped on the wet floor and thumped his butt. The towel he was holding gently fell like petals flying in the spring wind.

Gabriel's face burned bright red.

"So-sorry! Madam!"

Gabriel picked up the towel he had dropped haphazardly and covered himself with it. But I already... after seeing it all.

Ah, well.

It was more than I thought... huh

"Uh.... I didn't see anything."

Gabriel's face grew even redder. It's going to explode at that rate. He closed the door carefully.

Sorry. Actually, I was a little happy.

Moments later, Gabriel, who had changed into new clothes, crawled out of the bathroom. I bought the clothes he was wearing, so the size didn't fit, but he was so skinny that it looked like it would fit in.

"Did you wash the wound well?"

"Yes Yes! Madam Daphne...."

"First of all, the ointment I received is over there. put it on... I have also sprained my ankle, so fasten it with the bandage that comes with it. That way you get better soon."