Chapter 10

Sending the slave back to where he came from would be the best option, but after asking Triever in the dungeon, he doesn't seem to know where Gabriel came from.

After interrogating Triever, he found out that Gabriel had been hiding as a slave in the hunting grounds.

In addition, I heard about what Triever had done to Gabriel. I couldn't believe everything he said.

'Where did the butler go in this situation?'

Cesare sharpened it. He respected the long-time management of the Burstrod family, so he didn't touch his private life, and he seemed to be getting more and more space.

However, if he sends him back to the hunting ground, Daphne can visit him at any time.

It's better to have him next to me than to see it...

'Am I supposed to see it with my own eyes?'

Cesare thrust his sword into the floor strongly.

"Ha..."

If possible, I wanted to turn back time and go back to the past.

Before meeting Gabriel! And didn't run into that slave! He shouldn't even have brought him! If only I had known that he would lose his wife to that slave!

At that moment, I didn't even know why I had such an urge.

Cesare stared at the vibrate sword.

'Daphne...'

Gabriel's muttering voice seemed to ring in his ears.

Still, Daphne had never brought Gabriel into her bedroom. Daphne's bedroom is still Cesare's exclusive property.

Cesare stared at where Gabriel was.

Daphne's night could never be taken away by something like Gabriel.

Cesare could have predicted. That he could satisfy Daphne more than Gabriel! What could that skinny bastard do!

It sounded like a warning that Gabriel shouldn't be left around like this.

I'll have to find out where to send Gabriel right away.

Where the slave was before he lost his memory. Surely there will be people who are looking for Gabriel. Even Daphne would agree to returning him to his home.

Cesare turned around.

The sword he left behind continued to vibrate as it was lodged in the floor.

*****

Although Cesare has been upset since last tea time, he did not kick Gabriel out of his office.

Indeed, R-19 BL novel.

Still, I was worried, so whenever I had time, I stopped by Cesare's office and glanced at the two of them, but they were quietly doing things they had to do.

Because both of them have dazzling appearance, the room was very bright and nice.

Looking at their looks, you can really feel that the two of them are a heavenly couple.

It's like a flow of fate that can never be denied.

Seeing the two of them getting along better than expected, my exit seemed to be getting closer and closer.

In the original story, more things happen, but the two of them get along well, so why do I need to wait until there? That's why, I started preparing for divorce on my own. I prepared in advance so that I don't miss the opportunity when it comes.