Chapter 20

As I drenched my hands in the bathroom, I answered with a bright smile.

"Is he going to lock me up for the rest of my life? Well... I think it'll be fine if you lock me up. Shannet! Look at this! It becomes a bubble bath!"

"Ah, yes..."

After taking a bubble bath and getting a massage, snacks were prepared in the bedroom.

"Shannet? What is all this?"

"It's a snack for you, madam."

Strawberry Yogurt. Blueberry Yogurt... They seemed to have brought all the types of yogurt. Besides that, the tray was full of healthy salads and fruits.

Among them, I took blueberry yogurt.

I ate it at once and this time I ate strawberry yogurt and asked Shannet.

"But don't you think there are many types of yogurt? Fruit and..."

Lying on my back, I ate yogurt and looked at Shannet. Shannet, who was cleaning out the bowl of yogurt I ate, coughed and turned her head.

Why?

Why, that look...

Wait a minute.

Yogurt and dairy products. And some foods that seem to be good for the intestines.

I... What did I do before I ran away?

'My stomach hurts, so I'll go to the restroom!'

What I said seemed to echo.

My stomach hurts...!

Restroom...!

Restroom.....!

And I didn't come back for a while after going to the bathroom. If so, the rest would have had reasonable doubts.

Suddenly, the taste of yogurt seemed to drop. I put the yogurt I was eating down on the table and got up.

When I see Shannet avoiding my eyes, there is definitely something...

"Did you ever tell Cesare that I was constipated?!"

I said with panicked.

"Uhh! that... The Duke asked, and I just.... I just answered."

"What did you say?"

"It's different from time to time..."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

This marriage is ruined... Who gets constipated before waking up in love?

I threw away the yogurt I was eating. Things that were sweet enough to suit your taste buds suddenly feel like poison.

"Hey, why did you answer it like that?!"

"Uhh! As an employee, I could never lie."

"No, But... Still..."

If she had said I wasn't constipated there, would Cesare have noticed sooner that I ran away? No, what good about that I have already been captured!

I felt like crying.

I became the first wife of a constipated protagonist in Ropan BL.

Ugh.

No. He should be worried about Gabriel's ass, but why are you worried about my constipation!

*****

Shannet stood in front of Cesare.

"Is Daphne doing well?"