Chapter 36

"Come on."

After thinking about this and that, we finally arrived at the villa.

Cesare stopped talking. When I saw the villa built in the woods, I was a little impressed.

"Wow, that's cool."

The villa, which was beautifully built in a huge forest, was quite quiet and elegant. Cesare's nose rose slightly at my praise.

"Stop."

Cesare, who got off the horse first, reached out to me.

By the way...

"Daphne?"

Cesare urged me. I licked my lips. Cesare kindly grabbed my hand and reached out to me to get off, but unfortunately I had no talent for horseback riding.

What if the horse moves erratically when I'm moving to get off?

I thought I would have sprained my foot and kissed the dirt floor.

Also, why is he so tall? Is Cesare dedicated to catching me?

"I can't get off..."

It was embarrassing to cry because I could barely get off the horse, but it was no big deal. At this rate, it looks like I'll be spending the night on horseback!

However, Cesare's lips twitched at my words.

What. Don't make a strange face and ask me to drop you off.

"Hmmmm...."

But Cesare suddenly coughed and hugged me. As soon as I fell into his arms, I screamed in surprise.

"Hey! Cesare!"

"Don't move, or you will fall."

"Ugh..."

Hearing that I was falling, I hugged Cesare's neck tightly. Thanks to this, the solid, no, solid chest of Cesare stuck together.

Oh my gosh. This man is busty.

"Ta-take me down."

I murmured as I felt the heat rising in my head. Somehow, strength entered Cesare's arm that was holding me.

"Cesare...?"

I looked up at him and called Cesare's name once more, but Cesare didn't seem to want to drop me off.

And in fact, I was the one who didn't want to get out of Cesare's arms, so I quietly went into his arms and entered the villa.

****

The villa located on the outskirts of the estate was not normally used, so there were few resident servants.

However, the inside was quite clean as it had been cleaned in advance in case someone visited.

Cesare and I are the only ones left in this hidden villa deep in the woods... It feels like a couple in distress.

Phew, what should I do?

Do you think history will happen today?

Cesare entered the villa and dropped me down on a soft sofa.

Then he vanished, took firewood and skillfully lit the fireplace. He even made tea himself with his crude hands and handed it to me.

"Isn't it cold?"

"It's okay."

I answered while sipping hot tea.

Cesare must be such a sweet person.

You may know what's above the water, but you don't know what's in the water.