Except 

Except 

Kim 

fucking 

Taehyung.

***********

"HYUNGGGGGIEEE STOPPPP I WANT TO HAVE A SIP TOOO " Ji-woo cried climbing on his brothers leg like a monkey .

"Ji-woo get down baby let your Hyungie have it , here have this .  I had some more in my bag" Hoseok said handing him bottle of juice. 

Ji-woo pouted and got down grabbing bottle of juice he stood far away from Taehyung as if scared he would snatch away his bottle too.

*******

After Taehyung finished drinking juice he threw empty bottle at Hoseok  face.

"It wasn't that great , I was  just thirsty "  Taehyung said disgustingly completely unseeing how Hoseok face has turned white. 

He casted his head down biting his inner cheeks to hold back inner tears that were threatening to fall . It was like someone has pull a big joke on him .

His inside were falling apart , and if one could hear the crack sound could have been heard. His heart had new wound to heal . 

 Why do you expect so much from him? Why? Stop being happy for silly reason..Stop making him mad at you ..

"Hyungie hyungie are you okay ???" Ji-woo asked as Hoseok snapped out of the non verbal conversation he was having.

He smiled a fake one , it looked forced and Ji-woo wasn't that stupid to not notice it maybe his hyung (Taehyung) was.

But Neither was Taehyung . He had witness the switch in Hoseok emotion and the fake smile he displayed. 

Taehyungs Thought

What's with this drama ? Is he plotting some new games ?  

Why am I even thinking about this shit ? 

Just ignore him . 

His is Drama queen nothing else

Hoseok felt small warm hand slip into his. Ji-woo rub his finger on his hyung's smooth skin .

 Taehyung dumbfounded look at the interaction taking place. 

He  was all of sudden hit with some bitter sweet feeling as he saw look in Ji-woo's eye. 

It reminded him of himself when he was young. But he didn't like it , he didn't like what he was seeing . He hated the look that Ji-woo eyes were carrying at that moment . It was piercing his heart.

 He could hear those voice and his mind flashed in front  of him those memories he so wanted to forget .

"Go away "

Crash Crash *Crash ***

The sounds were ringing high and he could hear people screaming followed by shrill voice of someone crying.

"Stop please"

"I -"

Bang Bang

 Suddenly all voices died down followed by uncanny silence.

 He was pulled into darkness and silence surrounded him.

Nothing

Absolutely nothing

Except pitch of darkness.

****

Taehyung wiped away the sweat and looked at duo who were staring at him , worriedly.

" Hyung what happened? What were you thinking?" 

"Nothing , let's go and have some food I am hungry " 

**

Everything reminds me of us , yet there is no us left . 

Now, its you and you 

and me and me .

***

No matter how hard you try to run from me,

I will always catch you 

For I am in you .

****

I could if I could .

***

Why ? 

***

Kindly ignore mistakes .