Connor's POV:

I was leaving class as Lexi was long gone.
"You're all assholes," I spat at the guys at the table.
"Not our fault she could smell all of us. She's the one unaware she may have multiple mates," Jasper said making all of us look at him.
"Oh, fuck this I'm not sharing with you assholes. You're the most standoffish person I met and been cold to her ever since she beat you in gym. You look at her like the most interesting thing in the world and you I don't even know where to begin," I said pointing at each of them.
"Smoke and ash were clear to be one person here," Aiden said looking at the hellhound.
"Don't even get me started on that," I said glaring at him and Jax for using his powers on her.
I left class with the others following for lunch. I looked inside at the tables and couldn't find her anywhere. I grabbed my lunch and wandered outside looking for her. I stopped when I felt someone watching me. I turned and saw a pair of red eyes watching me. Newbie vampire.
"You got a problem?" I asked as Aiden stood close sensing the conflict.
"Why are you still covered in Lexi's scent?" he growled out.
"Who's asking?" Jasper growled out next.
Damn weretiger was already getting protective of her. Shifters wanted to kill others if their mate was mentioned. He couldn't help it.
"I remember you from the other day. What's wrong kitty are you that threatened?" the vampire challenged making Jasper's claws come out.
Nic grabbed his shoulder to hold him back as Aiden approached us.
"What do you want with Lexi?" he asked calmly.
"I just want to know why he still smells like the girl I have my heart set on," he said nodding at me.
"Bold words from a newbie vamp. She smells like me because I helped her feed last night. She doesn't know this but she's also my mate," I said with a smirk.
"She doesn't want a chosen mate. Even so how could you two fuck and her not know?" he asked clenching his fists.
"For her kind she won't know until she's 20. Most hybrids don't know until that age. I'm full incubi and her roommate. See you around newbie because you're not on the list," I said and walked off looking for Lexi.
I saw her outside under the shade of a large tree. I shook my head and walked over to her.

Lexi's POV:

I watched the guys have a conversation with Dante as they all said something that pissed him off. I couldn't hear them over all the noise going on around them. I don't think I even wanted to know. I grabbed the book about mates out of my bag and started reading it. I stopped when I saw the word multi-bond. It was a term used for someone with more than one mate. I've heard some stories about one wolf was mated to twin alphas or even triplets, but it was very rare. I was reading more about it until I heard a few feet coming my way. I looked up to see Connor with the others following him. They sat down with me and started eating food.
"Saw you guys met Dante," I said setting the book aside and eating my lunch.
"Is that the prick's name? He acted like he knew you better than anyone. Wanted to know why Connor smelled like you," Aiden said taking a bite of his burger.
"I know him from my childhood. Our parents were friends, and we grew up together until he moved away when I was ten. Ran into him in the halls yesterday and kind of reconnected. He doesn't know me as well as he thinks. He's new to this world this has been mine since birth. It took my father's life and may take mine one day if I don't learn control," I said leaning back against the tree.
"He said he had his heart set on you. Thinking you don't want a chosen mate with him being a vamp he might be thinking bloodmate," Nic said brushing his hair out of his eyes.
"He may have his heart on me, but I don't have mine on him. Dante is nice and all, but I never wanted to be with a vampire. I've tried that didn't go well. My blood is to powerful makes the blood lust go into overdrive for them if they drink from me. I was almost drained dry with an ex if I didn't light him on fire from my fear," I said looking at all of them.
"Might want to be careful. Connor decided to mention why he smells like you," Jasper said taking a drink of his soda.
"So not only does Aiden and Jax know now so does he and you two as well. Lovely," I said glaring at Connor.
"You were going to feed eventually why not it be with me?" he defended.
"Because you're a playboy and who knows how much pussy your dick has been in," Aiden said disgusted.
"Have you guys ever heard of a multi-bond?" I asked making them all stop and look at me.
Aiden was first to speak up, "Actually no one really know this but Maple, my sister has it. She found both her mates last year. A werewolf and an air elemental. I don't know how but they make it work. Being a hybrid you're not able to unlock the ability to find your mate until you're twenty like most hybrids. Jasper, Connor and I we're able to do that at the age of eighteen. We just haven't found ours yet," he said looking at all of them.
"I thought you said you don't want a mate," I said giving him a pointed look.
"Who knows. Maybe takes the right person. My parents were both snakes both ruthless. I haven't hurt or killed anyone yet. Most girls run away when they realize what I'm into. Don't like pain which I love to inflict," he said with a wink.
I shook my head at him. He may be acting cocky, but I remember our little conversation and the act of affection he showed me.
"So, Lexi with your amazing sense of smell you said you can pinpoint the smells in class. Care to tell us who's who?" Jasper asked earning a glare from the other guys.
"It's fine I know you guys aren't stupid just like all of you mentioned something of my scent you all caught a different whiff of what I tend to wear," I said looking at them.
"Irish spring is Connor. Snake oil and peppermint is Aiden. Forest and clean linen in Jasper. Nic is the axe body spray and body wash. And the other two are Kieran and Jax. Leave it to me to be fucked in the head and be attracted to multiple people," I said pulling at my hair.
"Is lover boy going to start problems?" Nic asked with his fists clenched.
"Dante has always spelt out trouble for me. He's going to try to get under your skin and taunt you. Make you fly off the handle and hit first," I said looking at Aiden.
"Why are you all looking at me?" he growled out.
"Aiden you're cold and ruthless he'll go after you the most. Your kind doesn't have the best self-restraint," Jasper reasoned.
He let a low hiss and looked off into the distance. I looked around the courtyard to see Dante in the distance with a smirk. He's been listening to us this whole time. Connor and Nic looked where I was staring. I heard someone stand up.
"Fuck it," Nic said before heading his way.
His wings spread out as shadows started to wrap up his arms. Dante grinned as Nic got closer. Oh no this wasn't good. As Nic got closer Dante pushed off the wall he was leaning against. I got up quickly and rushed towards them knowing Dante will rip Nic's throat out. I felt like everything was in slow motion as shadows surrounded Dante and his first flew out landing a hit to Nic's face and the smell of blood hit my nose. I sped past everyone and tackled Dante to the ground hissing and baring my fangs at him with my eyes shining purple. He looked at me shocked as Nic wiped the blood from his lip. Dante tried to push me off, but I pinned him to the ground again making him groan. I pointed my tail at his artery in his neck and made him go still.
"I am a hybrid and a descendent of the royal family. I am stronger than you and if you ever lay a hand on any of them. I'll kill you or I'll let them end you. You were gone for a long time Dante, and you do not own me or have claim of me. Is that understood?" I said close to his face.
He nodded and I got off him and walked over to Nic. I kept my eyes on Dante as Nic and I walked back over to the tree. I sat back down between Connor and Aiden as they all looked at Dante.
"You might be called to the headmaster's office for that stunt Lexi," Kieran said as he walked by us.
"That's the least of my worries," I said before the bell rang for my next class.
I stood up brushing off my uniform and picking it up my bag. I had my class about vampires next which meant none of the guys were going to be in the class. We all went our separate ways, and I walked the halls making my way to class. I took a seat in the middle and a girl sat down next to me. She glanced at me with her crimson eyes and smiled showing her fangs.
"You're new right?" she asked facing me in her chair.
"Um kinda yeah. I'm Lexi Lawrence," I said facing her as well.
"I saw you tackle that newbie vamp. Props to you. Was that hybrid your boyfriend?" she asked tying her long black hair up into a messy bun.
"What? No, he's just a friend that I happen to find attractive with five other guys," I said running my hand through my hair.
"Six guys! Are they attracted to you?" she asked as more vampires walked into class.
"Two I know for sure so far. Just I turn twenty in about a little less than a year. So doesn't really matter. My mom is hoping I find my mate here when I'm not really sure I want one," I said looking down.
"I found my mate here or well he found me. He's a werewolf my sire wasn't too thrilled about that. I'm sorry I never told you my name I'm Mia as in Mee-uh," she said, and I saw her mates mark on her neck.
It was a crescent moon with two stars. She touched her mark with a smile.
"I have a feeling I might be a special case. Like multi-bond special," I said thinking of the guys.
"No shit? Six guys hm that sounds hot. Just take your time around them maybe they'll tell you before you know yourself," she said as class started.
I listened to the lesson yawning halfway through. I knew all the vampire basics, so this was nothing I didn't already know. I could tell I hated this class.