chapter 19

The following Monday when Hyewon returned to school she noticed a group of people standing round her locker. Once she manages to push though she noticed that her locker had been vandalized. She paused to read the words that were written all over her locker. "whore", "bitch", "traitor" and "fake" were some of the words written in red in for everyone to see. Hyewon stood frozen in-front of her locker. She could feel the stares from the people standing around her. Some were laughing and filming her. I the crowed she could hear Garam's voice; "That's what she deserves".

Hyewon felt the tears prickle in her eyes. That's when she saw a familiar figure escaping from the crowd approaching Hyewon. "Hyewon what happened" Ahyoung's voiced echoed though Hyewon's head. Her body was numb and she couldn't move or speak. Ahyoung quickly understood the situation and started telling people to leave the scene. "Get out of here you're doing nothing!" she yelled at the crowed standing around them. People slowly started to move and soon it was only Hyewon and Ahyoung left. The two girls stood frozen in-front of Hyewon's locker. Ahyoung was holdning Hyewon's hand in an attempt to comfort her. Ahyoung was boiling with anger as she read the words. She immediately understood who had written them, Garam.

Hyewon stood with her head lowered. She didn't want to see her locker anymore. She just wanted to disappear from the surface of earth. A single tear rolled down her cheek. She heard dream's familiar voices approach the two girls. Ahyoung let go of her hand as she walked towards the boys. Hyewon felt the lump in her throat get bigger and how her stomach was twisting. She felt like she was going to throw up. She could hear Ahyoung approaching her again. When Hyewon felt Ahyoung's hand stroking her back her legs gave away. Hyewon fell to the ground. Her head was spinning and her vision got blurry. She heard muffled voices as Ahyoung laid her down on the floor. The last thing Hyewon remembered was Ahyoung telling her that everything was fine.

When the dreamies noticed that neither Ahyoung or Hyewon was at class they all got worried and decided to go look for them. Since Ahyoung and Hyewon had their lockers next to each other they figured it would be best to start there. On their way they were met by a huge crowed. "Weird" they thought. When they arrived they saw Hyewon and Ahyoung standing in-front of Hyewon's locker. Hyewon had her head lowered and Ahyoung was concentrated on Hyewon's locker. Ahyoung noticed the group and quickly went over to them. She was so frustrated that she had a hard time speaking. The she would stutter and not find the words. Jaemin tried his best to calm the girl. "It's Garam" Ahyoung managed to utter. They all looked worriedly at each other as Ahyoung pointed towards Hyewon.

When Ahyoung had calmed down she led the others to Hyewon. Hyewon still had her head lowered when they arrived. Ahyoung placed her hand on Hyewon's back gently caressing it. She was surprised when Hyewon suddenly fell down to the floor. Ahyoung felt the tears as she desperately looked at the dreamies for help. They all reacted quick and ran over to where Hyewon was. Ahyoung started crying when she saw Hyewon on the floor. Jaemin gently took her into his arms as they watched Jeno lift Hyewon. Her dark hair was flowing in their wind as they all ran towards the school nurse.

 Her dark hair was flowing in their wind as they all ran towards the school nurse