chapter 17

Jeno went out of the bedroom to join the rest. They were all gathered around the tv, watching Chenle and Haechan fighting in the game. Jeno sat down next to Hyewon on the sofa. She gave him a small smile before continuing to watch the scene that was playing out in front of her. Jeno was carefully debating his next move. He slowly leaned closer Hyewon whispering in her ear. "Do you want to get something do drink?" he whispered. Hyewon looked over and nodded her head. The two stood up and walked towards the kitchen. The dreamies were too focused on the game to notice it. When they arrived at the kitchen Jeno opened a cupboard and pulled out two glasses. Hyewon watched him walk over to the fridge opening it. "What do you want?" he asked. Hyewon walked over to where Jeno was standing. She stood next to him checking the fridge. Next to her, she could feel Jeno checking her out. She turned towards the male with a smirk. "I'll just take water" she giggled.

Jeno stood frozen as Hyewon went over to the tap to fill her glass. He couldn't move a limb. Hyewon noticed it and laughed. She put down her glass and walked over to Jeno. She closed the fridge with a smirk but she didn't take her eyes of the male. Just when he was about to open his mouth, someone yelled from the living room. "Jeno-ah!" Haechan's voice was echoing through the apartment. "Could you please get me something to drink?". Jeno flashed Hyewon a quick smile before grabbing a class of water and filling it with water. He excused himself as he slipped fast the girl who was leaning against the fridge. She smiled for herself as he walked past her. From the living room she could hear Haechan's voice. It seems like he was doing aegyo. Hyewon smiled unknowingly thinking about the new friends she had made. She was brought back to reality as she felt a familiar hand around her waist. The sudden touch made her flinch. She looked up and met Jeno's big brown eyes. They were full of lust and longing and the longer Hyewon stared into the the more she fell for him. Jeno broke the contact as he leaned closer to Hyewon.

"Hyewon" he started. "I like you, I really do. So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out more?"A grin formed on Hyewon's lips at the sudden confession. Jeno was confused at her reaction. "Is this your first time asking a girl out?" she laughed. The male nodded. Hyewon had heard from Ahyoung that Jeno was and has always been very popular amongst the girls in school. He had never had to ask anyone out because they were all head over heels for him. Since Jeno had always gotten all the girls, Hyewon decided to tease him. "Are you asking us to hang out as friends or?" she smirked Jeno took a deep breath before speaking. "I'm asking if you want to go on a date with me" he said. Hyewon smiled at his words. She pretended to think about what he has just told her but Jeno saw right though it. "Aw please Hyewon" he begged. Jeno begging Hyewon for an answer made her feel some kind of way. "Oh no" she thought, "what is happening to me?!". "Yes Jeno" she answered.

Just when she finished the door was unlocked and in came Ahyoung and Jaemin. They were carrying ice cream boxes and instant noodles. Hyewon immediately went forward to help the pair carry everything. Ahyoung flashed her a smile as Hyewon took the plastic bags that Ahyoung was carrying. Hyewon carried the bags into the kitchen placing them on the counter.
Ahyoung could see Jeno appear out of the kitchen. He wore a big smirk and Ahyoung could guess what had happened while they were gone.

 He wore a big smirk and Ahyoung could guess what had happened while they were gone