chapter 15

When Jeno woke up the next morning Hyewon wasn't next to him. Instead he heard noises coming from the kitchen. He stretched before sitting up on the side of the bed.

When Jeno got into the kitchen he could see Hyewon standing at the stove. He slowly walked over to her and hugged her from behind. Hyewon unknowingly smiled at the action. She really enjoyed Jeno's presence. Small giggles escaped from her mouth as he pressed his nose closer to her neck breathing in her smell. He loved her smell, it gave him comfort.

After they ate Hyewon went into the bathroom to get ready. Jeno waited patiently for her in the living room. They were going to meet up with dream in a hour. Hyewon applied some light makeup and quickly brushed her hair. Before going out to Jeno. When he saw her, his jaw dropped. He couldn't take his eyes of her. Hyewon must've noticed him looking as she got shy and hid her face in her hands. Jeno laughed at her cuteness. "You look amazing" he said. A big smile formed on Hyewon's lips at his statement. "And you're even prettier when you smile" he added. Hyewon felt her cheeks heat up but she didn't care. Jeno was very proud by his achievements, which could be seen as he wore a big smile. He put his arm around Hyewon as the two walked out of the apartment building.

The teenagers took the subway to Mark's apartment where they were supposed to meet the rest of dream. The whole subway ride Jeno had his arm around Hyewon. He enjoyed every second he spent with her. He just wanted to make her his.

When they arrived at the apartment everyone was already there. Hyewon could feel the stares before even entering the apartment. Inside she could hear Ahyoung shouting something about Hyewon not saying if she was coming. You should have seen Ahyoung's face when she saw Hyewon standing next to Jeno with his arm around her. You could probably fit a whole apple in her mouth, that's how big it was. "Hi" Hyewon said with a shy smile. "Oh boy what do we have here?!" Ahyoung exclaimed. Jeno looked down at Hyewon signaling for her to go in and join the others. Hyewon got the signal and slowly walked passed Ahyoung who stood frozen in the doorway. Ahyoung followed her with her eyes. When Hyewon was out of sight her head shot towards Jeno who was wearing a cocky smile.
"You've got some explaining to do" she smirked.