chapter 16

Jeno just shrugged his shoulders. With a big grin he easily pushed past Ahyoung who stood in the doorway. "Lee Jeno!!" she yelled. She ran after him and grabbed him by his collar. She pulled him into the bedroom and ordered him to sit on the bed. She closed the door and went over to Mark's desk to get a chair. She gently placed the chair in front of Jeno who still wore a big grin.
"Tell me everything" she told the him. Jeno just laughed at her. He fell back and landed on the fluffy bed. He was just so overjoyed by his current life situation. "Jeno I'm serious". The tone of her voice made him sit up immediately. Ahyoung laughed as his reaction. "Is there something going on between you two?" she smirked. Jeno's face lit up at the thought of him and Hyewon being a couple. "You know you're not very good at hiding your feelings right?" she whispered.

"I want to ask her out but I'm not sure." he told. He was surprise by himself and quickly put a hand over his mouth before he could say anything more. A smile formed on Ahyoung's lips as her thoughts were confirmed.
"What are you not sure of?" she asked. "Her feelings towards you or how to ask her out?"
"Actually" he started. He leaned closer to Ahyoung." She already said she liked me" he whispered in her ear. The male leaned back with a wide grin on his face. Ahyoung put her hand over her mouth acting like she didn't know. "Ask her out then! What are you waiting for?". "I'm not sure how to do it" he confessed. "I doesn't have to be anything posh" Ahyoung told the male. "Hyewon is a simple girl, just ask her if she wants to come over and watch a move.". Jeno's smile grew wider at Ahyoung's words. "What did I say something wrong?" she asked.

After Jeno had told Ahyoung about the night she was left speechless. She couldn't believe the words that just came out of his mouth. "Just ask her to be your girlfriend already!" she exclaimed.
That's when the door opened. Ahyoung quickly turned around to see who it was. She could see Jaemin peak though the door. "Am I disturbing something?" he asked. "I'm just helping your friends get it together and ask a girl out Ahyoung told him. "Oh, I was wondering if you wanted to follow me to the convenience store and buy some ice cream" he asked his girlfriend. Ahyoung immediately stood up and walked towards the door. Before she closed it she turned towards Jeno who was still sitting on the bed. "You have until I come back to ask her out" she said before shutting the door.

 "You have until I come back to ask her out" she said before shutting the door