chapter 18

"Sooo...???" Ahyoung stared at the taller male with at grin. "Did you finally grow some balls and asked her out?" she teased.

Jeno just smiled hovering over the shorter girl. "Are you doubting me?" he asked. Ahyoung playfully pushed him away when a chuckle escaped her lips. "No why would I? she grinned. Jeno leaned back gently hitting the wall behind him. "You don't sound so convinced" he told. Their conversation was interrupted by Jaemin walking into the room. He placed his arm around Ahyoung's waist pulling her close to him. "You've finally decided to grow up?" he laughed. Jeno playfully rolled his arms before crossing his arms. They all changed their attention when exited screams and squeals came out of the living room.

Confused the three when to check what was happening. When they arrived they say Hyewon fighting off some monster on the TV. The four boys around her were more enthusiastic than she was. When the monster fell down to the floor indicating Hyewon's victory they all started jumping up and down. Confused, Ahyoung asked them what was going on. "Hyewon beat the boss level" Haechan squealed. Hyewon gently placed the controller on the table before standing up. She smiled at the four hysteric boys before walking over to Ahyoung, Jeno and Jaemin. Hyewon smiled at the confused trio. "Don't mind them, they'll calm down soon" she said before passing them and walking into the kitchen.

"Your girlfriend's pretty cool" Jaemin stated. Before Jeno could open his mouth Jaemin hade joined the rest of the boys at the TV. Jeno stood frozen next to Ahyoung. "She's not my girlfriend" he uttered. "Not yet" she pointed out. She smiled at Jeno before walking off to join the others.

Just then Hyewon came back from the kitchen. She stood next to him looking at the group in-front of them. She turned towards the male before she smiled. "You're lucky to have them" she said. The statement caught Jeno off guard as he returned back to reality. When Hyewon saw the confused look on his face he immediately regretted open her mouth. She broke the eye contact as she felt her cheeks heat up. "Sorry, was that to random?" she asked. The male simply shook his head "Not at all, it just caught me off guard" he smiled. Hyewon didn't know what else to say. God why was she being awkward around him.

As Hyewon was walking away from Jeno she purposely brushed her hand against his. The touch felt like an electric shock that shoot through her body. She flashed him a confident smile before sitting down on the sofa getting soaked up in the game. Left behind stood Jeno. Once again frozen by the scene that had just played out. He gently lifted the hand that Hyewon had touched. Just the thought about it gave him butterflies. He unknowingly smiled looking at the girl who was very concentrated on the game. He felt himself falling for her all over again.

 He felt himself falling for her all over again