chapter 11

Hyewon's world started spinning as her head hit the ground. At first she couldn't tell who it was but when her vision started to clear, she could clearly see who it was.  How could anyone mistake his handsome face. "Hyewon are you okay?!" Jeno exclaimed. "Why are you crying? What happened?" The male was kneeling over her and his usual eyesmile had been replaced by a worried look. "Hyewon talk to me" he begged.
Hyewon didn't respond, she couldn't. She could only cry. Jeno pulled her into a long warm embrace. Hyewon felt some kind of comfort and relief in his arms which lead to her crying even harder. Jeno laid his arm around Hyewon helping her get to the school nurse.

When Hyewon woke up again Jeno was sitting at the end of the bed Hyewon was laying on. When he noticed that Hyewon was awake he moved closer to her. He carefully removed some strands of hair from her face. He stared deeply into her eyes big brown eyes. It didn't last for long though as Hyewon quickly got flustered and broke the eye contact. Jeno smiled proudly as he leaned back on his hands. "Did I make you flustered?" he smirked. Hyewon wasn't in the mood so she just ignored his question and looked the other way. "Hyewon.." The seriousness in his voice made Hyewon'a head turn towards the male sitting in front of her. "What happened?" he asked her. Hyewon looked out of the window trying yet again to avoid the question. She was so embarrassed by the whole situation. What if the things Garam said were true? "Please answer me" he begged. It's nothing important" Hyewon coldly answered him. Hyewon noticed that he was taken aback by her coldness. She instantly regretted her actions. "Sorry" she started. "I didn't mean to sound like that."

This time it was Jeno who didn't answer. "I just don't want you to worry about me" Hyewon said with a soft voice. She flashed him a quick smile before the door opened and the school nurse came in. "You have a small concussion but otherwise you're completely fine" she said. "That's good to hear" Jeno said smiling towards the nurse. "Are you her boyfriend? It's very nice of you to take so good care of her" the nurse said smiling towards Jeno. "Thank you miss" he answered proudly. "Then you're pretty much good to go" the nurse informed. "Just be careful and do anything stupid" she added. "I'll take good care of her" Jeno responded. "Such a good boyfriend" she said while leaving the room.

Jeno wore a big grin on his face as he turned towards Hyewon. "Did you hear that?" he grinned. Hyewon just rolled her eyes at the male.
"I am such a good boyfriend" he announced.
Hyewon shot him a glare. Jeno wore a proud smile as he shifted his gaze back at Hyewon.
"Just tell me when you're ready to go" he started.

dream🗣🙏

Ahyoung-unnie🐥
Hey Hyewon, i heard what happened are you okay?

Chenle👽
Hyewon where did you go? Me and Jisung were looking for you.

Renjun-ie🦊
Hyewon how are you feeling?

Jaeman🧔‍♂️
I hope you'll get well soon💓

Hyuck🐻🐻
GUYS?!? What is happening? What happened to Hyewon?

Renjun-ie🦊
Hyewon got a mild concussion today

Hyuck🐻🐻
Why? How?

Renjun-ie🦊
I don't know! Asked her or Jeno

Hyuck🐻🐻
Jeno??

Chenle👽
Jeno?🤨

Renjun-ie🦊
Yeah, he was with her when it happened.

Chenle 👽
🤔😏

Jeno☺️
Guys stop it

Hyewon
I'm okay , no need to worry!

HyewonI'm okay , no need to worry!