Steven Adler - beach

Start from the beginning

I grab sand and fling it at him. He turns, and it misses him.

"Haha! It missed me," he smiles, "missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me!"

"Sure," I smile, he leans in, and I push his head down in the sand. He gets up and looks offended.

"Hey!" He spits out the sand in his mouth, "what was that for!" He frowns.

"For dumping sand on me," I huff, blowing smoke in his face.

"I'm going to the water, race ya?" Steven asks, getting up, "definitely," I nodded, getting up.

"1, 2.." Steven counts, not even making it to three before taking off, "you fucking cheater!" I groan, running after him.

I jump on his back once he gets into the water, he ends up falling over with me on him.

I lift my head back up, flipping my hair out of my face, "what the fuck!" Steven laughs, moving hair out of his face.

"My cigarette!" I frown, not feeling it between my lips anymore.

"Ha! That's what you get!" Steven smiles, "shut it blonde!" I splash water at him.

He jumped towards me, splashing me with loads of water. Some ended up in my month, making me spit it out.

"It got in my mouth!" I hit my arms against the water, splashing Steven back.

"Good!" He laughs, tackling me under water.

I hold onto him for dear life when he comes back up, "You fucking idiot!" I huff, moving hair out of my face.

He smiles, moving more hair out of my face for me, "you're pretty," he looks at me in my eyes, making dead eye contact with me.

"I'd hope, you are dating me," I sniker, smiling at him, pushing hair from his face, "I'm serious Lola, you are pretty," he says, more serious this time.

I burry my head into his neck, "your getting all sappy with meee," I laugh, hugging into him.

"Someone's nervy," he laughs, having me pull away, "you know how I get when people compliment me," I laugh, looking at him again.

"Yet you were a stripper?" He looks at me like he was questioning it; "Listen, shut up about it," I splash a little water in his face.

He rolls his eyes and dips me in the water, kissing me when doing so.

I love kissing him. It felt like the people around us were gone, and it was just us together, nobody else.

He pulls apart, smiling widley at me, "aw, your so," he almost says, dropping me into the water.

When I get back up above, he finishes his sentence, "cute." he smiles, and I hit the back of his head.

"Asshole," i mumble, flipping my hair back up.

"Wanna build a sand castle?" Steven asks, "is that a question?" I laugh, running up to the surface.
....

"We have to shower now, Steven! You kept putting sand on me!" I say, walking into me and Steven's house.

"You knocked down my sand castle!" He whines, putting his arms up in defense.

"You knocked down mine first!" I argue back, seeting the bag I had down.

"You said mine looked ugly!" He crosses his arms.

"Was it not?" I cross my arms, doing the same thing he was doing.

"It wasn't! How dare you call my masterpiece ugly!" He offended, says.

"It was, you said it was rad, but it wasn't rad. It was radiculous," I say, smiling at my own joke.