The common room

Stella and Fredrika seemed to have gotten over their little crisis in their friendship. At least they did not hate each other. I would say quite the opposite. They were closer than they were before. More touchy. But no one had dared to ask them what they were. Well that was until we all were sitting together in the common room.

"So are you a couple now or what?" Simon asked Stella and Fredrika. He was sitting comfortably on my lap on the sofa and I felt like I was in heaven. His neck smelled so nice. The other girls looked with big eyes on my boyfriend, who apparently felt like being a bit freespoken. Stella and Fredrika looked at each other, not entirely sure what to answer to that apparently.

"Baby," I said giggling. He looked back on me with the biggest grin on his lips.

"What?" he asked and giggled too, probably understanding how straight forward he was. Maybe a little bit too straight forward. "We have been wondering all week and we won't have any answers if no one asks, will we?" I laughed.

"How would you have liked it if someone asked us if we were a couple before we came out ourselves, huh?" I replied. I caressed his cheek gently.

"I would have snogged the shit out of you to answer the question," he said. The girls all laughed about how silly we were being.

"Come here then," I said and put a hand behind his neck and pulled his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes and felt his lips against mine. They were steady and sweet against mine. I felt his hand against my chest and the other on the side of my neck.

"Guys, we already know you are a couple. No need for a presentation," Sara laughed. That made me and Simon laugh against each other's lips.

"Well let them. It keeps them happy," Felice commented.

"Sara is probably tired of having her little brother kissing his boyfriend wherever she is," Maddie said. "If I had a small sibling who was snogging their partner always and everywhere I would need a break too." They laughed and so did we.

"I won't snog Stella in front of you to spare Sara," Fredrika said. "But she is my girlfriend." That made everyone smile. We had kind of known that before they said it out loud the first time, but it was beautiful that they trusted us with that kind of information.

"Well if you won't kiss me, I will kiss you now that you made that public," Stella said and pressed her lips to Fredrika's.

"Well Sara will have to thank you since she won't need to eat horse poop now," Felice said.

"What?" Fredrika replied.

"I said that if you were not together I would eat horse poop. But I was drunk, okay?" Sara defended herselves.

"Well how could you be so sure about that?" Stella asked. I felt Sara's eyes on me and Simon.

"Well look at those two," Sara said ang gestured towards us. "I have lived with a brother who has been drooling after his prince charming since like October of last year. I know what two people in love look like and you two have not been discrete even if you might have thought so."

"Well you could see that Simon and Wille had a thing for each other far before they were official though," Fredrika said. "I suspected even before August leaked their sextape that they had a thing."

"Wait, what?" I asked. I thought that I had been discrete. That we had been discrete.

"Did you think you were discrete?" Stella asked and laughed. I nodded a little. "Oh God. You two are too cute. Don't you think we understood? You were sneaking around and acting all weird. Just like secret boyfriends that snog each other in an empty study room."

"Baby we were not very discrete," Simon said.

"Well I could tell from how you looked at each other only that you liked each other," Sara said. I must have looked shocked, because the others acted like I was.

"How?" I asked.

"Well I have seen Simon have a crush before, so figuring out that he was in love was pretty simple. And you looked at him in a way that you don't look at anyone else," Sara explained.

"If it makes you feel better I did not see it coming, Wille," Felice said.

"Because you were all in your own crush on Wille," Maddie said laughing. "You probably did not see that your best friend's pretty brother had caught your prince's eye." They began wrestling with each other. We laughed.

"Wait, have you had a crush on Wille?" Simon asked Felice.

"Well it was more like a crush on the prince and not on Wille," she said. "Don't worry, Simon. He is all yours. Being with a prince seems exhausting."

"Being with any man seems exhausting to me," Sara laughed.

"Damn right," Maddie commented. We all laughed a little more.

"Well you are not that exhausting to be with darling," Simon told me and kissed my cheek.

"Talking about crushes, baby. Who have you crushed on?" I replied. His cheeks turned slightly red.

"Oh where are we starting?" Sara said. "For a while he had a crush on Harry Styles, another crush was Edvin who plays Linus in Gåsmamman and that one kept up for a good while and then there was of course that dude in the band FO&O. Wasn't it Omar you fancied for a while as well?" Sara revealed.

"Sara!" Simon replied, obviously wanting his sister to stop. He was embarrassed.

"Well I could keep on, and you know so," Sara laughed. Simon looked at her like he wanted to go after her. I laughed.

"It is okay, baby. She listed pretty good looking guys," I said.

"Just pretty good looking, huh?" Simon replied.

"Well you are the most good looking, so they have some to compete with," I said. That made him smile like a complete fool. The girls thought we were being too cute.

"Sara, while you are in the mood to spill my lovely boyfriend's secrets, do you know when he had his first kiss?" I asked Sara.

"Wille, no," Simon complained and then gave his sister another look.

"It is nothing to be embarrassed about, baby," I replied.

"Yes it is," Simon said. "If she is telling you that, you better tell me about your first kiss too."

"I would not need to tell you about my first kiss," I said.

"Yes, you would," he replied.

"Well you were there, idiot," I replied.

"No way," he said.

"Well that is the truth," I said.

"Why?"

"Because I am an anxious prince who has been scared of having romantic relationships, but you were a bit too hard to resist," I replied.

"Oh my god. Don't tell me you are a virgin until marriage too," Stella commented.

"Too late," Simon giggled. "I took care of that one for him, you could say." I just looked at him. Then I laughed.