Chapter 28

Xander

'what happened' i growl 'i-i' one of the men from dock three stutters, Marcelle slaps him across the head before grabbing his shirt 'what happened' he growls 'we caught him stealing' the man shrinks 'stealing what' 'the shipment' the mans scared eyes come to me and my face hardens 'fucker' i seethe 'you clean this up" i order at the prick still in Marcelle's hands "Marcelle get tracking this asshole and be warned if i have to get my self involved you will all be fucking begging next to him' i push past them and storm out of the warehouse 'fucking idiots' loosening my tie i get in the car 'home' i snap at Casper who nods
my phone rings seeing it's Marcelle 'it was fifty k' i exhale 'get him Marcelle' is all i say with a deadly egde
he knows it is not about the money i fucking hate disrespect but i can't get involved even knowing my hands itch to find the fucker and wrap them around his god damn neck
'fuck' i rub my palms of my thighs
i am trying to go clean i knew it wouldn't be that easy, i knew shit would get in the way of that and trying to sell something is easy but when you have problems in it thats when it is hard, Casey will question what he is buying. idiots is what he will be buying. i scowl my eyes dart out of the window
i have to keep my head down, i can't put my future at risk i need to keep calm for Skylar, Marcelle can handle it even knowing i do feel guilty when he wants to become clean for April and the baby.

Arriving home i frown before closing the car door, all the lights are on in the house 'boss' one of my men come rushing out of the front door 'what happened' i command storming to the house 'it's Skylar' my whole exsistance goes to panick as i start to run to the house, i get in the door 'she is in bedroom' i head up calling her name but come to a screetching halt when she appears at the top of the stairs 'daddy' she squeals and leaps in my arms, my eyes widen but my heart soars 'you're back' i pull her out, my eyes scanning her 'back' she frowns while her smile fades 'me sleep daddy silly' she giggles 'oh oh tumon' she takes my hand, my eyes are just staring at her, shes back. fuck shes back, my brain slams and a smile creeps my lips 'oh baby' i pluck her backwards from the floor and cuddle her 'daddy yo silly' i breathe all of her in 'i have missed you so much' my lips then attack the side her face as she laughs, her body shaking 'me no find Rhina' she says 'oh' i head to our room 'i have been taking care of her' i smile opening the walk-in 'oh oh' her hands do grabbies as i take Rhina from the shelf 'was naughty' she frowns while i place her in her arms 'no baby i just didn't want her to get dirty' her lips go to a 'O', fuck shes so beautiful 'kiss me' i breathe leaning in 'otay' she chirps before crashing her lips to me, her arms relax as she melts into me 'mmm' fuck, i am whipped for my little angel and every bit of my anger has gone.

'nuggggggiessss' she sings, i didnt have time to go to the store with work so i don't have anything of her needs in the house, i also needed milk so i got casper to take us to the store and then Mcdonald's, she deserves something proper to eat, my eyes have not left her. they can't, guilt does eat me because i am not like this with big Skylar even knowing we have got closer over the month 'i love you' i smile, she makes me feel alot of peace, even the buisness from earlier, the anger left me the
moment i saw her 'me ove yo' she bounces while biting her nuggie 'are you sleepy' she nods 'and and me wa sick' i still 'what' she nods 'mhm yo fend help me' i frown at this but then remember one of my men, he tried to say something but i was to panicked thinking something happened 'otay daddy yo fend clean sick up' she smiles 'does your belly still hurt' 'mhm but but me hungy alot alot' she hugs Rhina tighter 'okay baby but tell me if you feel sick again ok' she nods 'me wil' my hand comes to my chin, Skylar was sick? she never said anything 'where did you sleep' i ask and she stops bouncing to look at me, frowning 'uh me wa' she looks away 'oh oh me was in big room' i frown 'the living room'
'mhm and and me colour' she smiles 'ok baby' i put my hand on her thigh. lost in thought.

'yeyey' the water goes over her face as i wash her hair her beauty shining as her eyes flutter open, her bold baby blues 'let go let gooooooo' her arms go in the air with bubble fingers 'daddy yo work' she asks 'mhm, not for a while now so we have alot of time to spend together' 'yeyeyyyyy my daddy and and me go sofplay' her grin and hopeful eyes 'we go daddy' i bite my lip, i can't take her to places like that but.. 'them places are full of kids with germs' i scrunch my nose 'oh and and me sick to' her face goes relaxed 'butt' i lean on the side of the bath folding my arms 'tel me' she giggles her arms folding next to me 'would you like a soft play in our home' her baby blues search my words 'own' i nod 'only for me, you and Rhina' her eyes go wide 'nex our room' i grin 'yes' then the squeal comes as she bounces in the bath splashing me 'me get sof play' i laugh nodding 'yes baby yes' her face in utter disbelief, to me its priceless, i have already started the plans for the house in London and really i did need to sell the house i just had built here but the profit from the old house were more than i thought they would be 'yo best daddy yo my best fend' her arms fold around me snapping me from my thoughts 'you're my best freind too baby, you're my everything' i circle my arms aroung her before lifting 'me lucky girl hmm' she asks as she dangles in my arm 'i would give you the world if i could' i peck her lips before setting her on her feet 'but but me wan giv you' i take the towel 'Skylar, you give me everything just by breathing' my heart pinches 'oh' she frowns as i fasten the towel around her, leaning in 'you give me everything by being mine' a smile creeps her lips, a light blush follows 'you stunning daddy' she goes to a cheeky smile while her eyes go to my lips 'me mis yo alot alot' breathless 'and me you' my hand come to her hips 'you tierd' she nods still looking at my lips 'milk' her eyes then come to me 'no daddy me not wan' her nose scrunches making me frown but i nod 'then lets lay down' i take her hand.. but 'do you want daddy to make you feel good' a sudden soft thud sound comes making me look behind, my desire peaks seeing her naked beauty... i turn and sit on the bed 'daddy like me' she asks with a blush 'daddy' i pull her to me 'loves you' her breasts coming to my nose, fuck 'and' my lips go to one of her nipples making her hum 'daddy wants to play with you'
she looks down at me 'my touchy' i smile 'pussy' she frowns 'say' i move her with me to lay on the bed 'daddy wants to play with my pretty little pussy' she giggles at this 'daddy wan play my petty litle pussey' i growl going down onto my knees, Skylar keeps herself in a beautiful shape, all clean and shaving i waste no time in letting my lips meet her clit 'ohh' her arches, her hips move my hands come to her hips my tongue swiping and swirling.. in bliss over her all 'd-da' she pleads her hand coming to my hair she rides my mouth faster 'that's it' i take my fingers and push them into her moving up to capture her lips 'cum for daddy' my hand moves in a way that has her screaming under me 'so stunning' her body wrathing until her hand grips my wrist and she squirts alover my hand 'fuck' i move down and devour it all... never soaking my face while she comes down from her high.