Chapter 27

Skylar

a month as passed.

'fuck' i whisper looking at the two lines. we are pregnant, but. my hand drops, how can i have a baby with such stages. my eyes go blurry, will Xander even be happy... i mean all this month we have actually got better, but a few weeks ago i did watch him as he washed all my little clothes.. like he was preparing, that is normal for a nurturer but still, i just walked away and let him do what he wanted
speaking of her... i have felt it over the past day clawing, i knew it was a matter of time but now i am worried but sad mostly because i wanted to suprise Xander by telling him but he is working away he is not due back until a few days
'oh god' i shoot up and lean over the toilet before throwing up
really i am happy i want my life with Xander but leaving, i will miss out on stuff. i have never hated my self more than i do right now.

Xander

'so, this is your future' Marcelle looks around, 'mine and Skylar's' i correct him as i lean reading the documents for the building, i am expanding Black ink we are currently in London, 'a long way' Marcelle comments making me look at him 'you are coming with me' my eyes roam his expression that looks nervous, dropping the pen i straighten 'you know what i want' i scowl slightly 'uh' he rubs the back of his neck 'WORDS' i snap 'Xander calm down' he scowls before exhaling 'April is pregnant' nothing, he sighs 'after we rescused Skylar and her sister we got... close'
'she was the reason Sky..'
'because he had her sister Xander' he looks away 'you would have done the same' anger boils me even if he has a point 'fine' i grit and turn back to the papers 'Xander i'
'you can run the New York company'
'what' he gasps
'i need someone i can trust there' he comes beside me 'what are you saying' i sigh and look at him 'congratulations, you are my brother i care for you i just have my differences on April. Skylar has try'd to reach out to her' i point out 'she is filled with guilt' Marcelle whispers 'apologies, it is all it takes Marcelle they are supposed to be freinds' he sighs 'you know i care for Skylar, it is not like i haven't told April' 'then tell her again, before we leave i don't want Skylar having any hurt in her heart' he nods 'and also' i straighten 'the house' he blinks 'i thought you would have just selt it'
'i was but you said your going to be a father
it is equipped for children and renting it to you would be a good investment' his eyes widen 'be happy Marcelle, don't fuck it up' i go back to the file 'what about the docks' he whispers and this is where i stops everything, my mind completely made up on the matter 'there will be no more for me' his breath hitches 'Xander you know gi...'
'i know, but it is what i want i wont loose my men, i need them but i am done with the other stuff i now have two companys, alot of properties i dont need to be doing that shit Marcelle and frankly i don't need the money either it was something i had before Skylar, i want mine and Skylar's life to be at peace and if we have children' i exhale 'he... will come if anything happened you know that and it is a side i never want Skylar to see'
she would be scared of me and that cracks my heart 'i understand' he says 'who is buying them'
'Casey, i spoke to him the other day' i look back at him 'you can still buy another one if you want' he bites his lip 'i am just worried without them i wont make it money wise, black ink is yours not mine'
'you want to go clean aswell' i eye him 'yeah, well i have april and a child on the way now'
i cross my arms 'have i ever left you without money Marcelle' he shakes his head
'then do it' he blinks 'don't question, your pay will be double with black ink and i will pay for April's medical's' he goes to shock
'i don't deserve you' he mutters 'we started this all together from day one, you helped me get here i will never forget that' i put my hand on his shoulder 'anything you need' he takes my arm and brings me into a hug 'i love you man' 'you too'.

'Hey' Skylar answers 'hey baby, you sound exhausted' i frown 'i-i just miss you' i bite my lip 'hm, well... i am on my way home'
'really' she perks up 'yeah, i got what needed done there was no need to stay the extra few days and i miss you too'
'i am happy' she whispers 'i love you, i am boarding the plane'
'be safe, i love you too' we hang up a smile on my lips, her voice soothing me
i turn and get on my private plane Marcelle already strapped in 'April said she will come by the house' i stop mid buckle 'with me' he rushes 'good' i finish 'you have to forgive her Xander' i look out the window 'do you still miss..' i sigh 'of course i do'
'it's been a while, but i can truly say i love all of Skylar they have their differences in personalities.. it makes her unique' i look down a tug goes through my heart 'i have... alo prepared for her' i glance at him, he blinks 'it is a nurturer thing' he frowns 'Skylar is different to my cousins little's' i shift in my seat 'what happened to the one you... saw' he licks his lips a little 'he has a.. nurturer and now it doesn't matter i have April' i nod 'i see him though' i eye him 'it is why i sort of understand how you are about Skylar's, i didnt even bond with him but he crosses my mind all of the time'
'you have to forget him though' he looks out of the window 'Marcelle..'
'i - i know'
'where is this place anyways' he looks at me 'it is a underground club, called Dom's'
'hm, maybe me and Sk..'
'i wouldn't take her when she is in that stage' 'why' he gives a look 'Skylar is beautiful, but when she goes in that stage she shines more, alot of dom will try'
'she's not stupid Marcelle i was just thinking she could make some freinds'
'that could lure her in' he points out and i know you, you'd snap someones neck for even putting a finger tip on her'
i scowl at the thought 'everyone knows me' 'true, but if they get wind you're going clean'
i roll my eye
'i can be as clean as i want i will always hold my reputation regardless if anyone thinks differently, like you said i'd happily watch some fuckers life drain from their eyes if they touch her' the dark edge in my voice he sighs
'that.. i know'

Skylar

I have went around the house moving all things that can be harmful into the closet, i am in a state of panicking and clawing
Xander is on his way home but i can feel it
my mind becoming faded with my eyes constantly on the clock but they are heavy
i can't even drink coffee to stay awake
right now i sit on the couch my leg bouncing with anxiety as i look at the paper to write a note for him but i can't seem to pick up the pen the thought of them two sharing the moment together makes my heart sink, i want that i want to be the one he smiles at, kisses.
'fuck' my head goes in my hands to push my tears back, maybe i could just let it go on
he will just think her energy is why she gets a little sick... he won't take her to the doctors that i am sure of, but what is she harms the baby unintentionally? 'fuck' i growl and stand 'i have to do it' i look at the clock he should land in an hour, my thumb nail flys to my teeth my eyes going to the paper 'ok' i sit and write

"my love, i wanted to tell you this face to face but i knew there was not time. i feel her, she is coming" my chest cracks "but i need you to know to take care of us" a sob leaves me, my hand flys to my mouth "we are pregnant, we are going to be parents, please make sure our baby is safe, and please wait for me to be here to enjoy it with you. i love you Xander. more than you will ever know" my cry echos as i drop the pen, my head in my arms as my body shakes over the letter, so exhausted my cry's soon die down, becoming light breath's.